Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Waiting on my cousin to confirm whether he can make it out there Sept 4th - 7th. If so, I'm there. Bout to hit the homie Nier up and get some bottle service poppin at Light. 

I'm out there for my bachelor from Sept 5-7th with my bro and 3 of my boys as well! planning on doing bottles at 1oak anyone got host connects or should I just contact one off jack colton forums?

nthat.gif

What's the better option for a Sunday night? Crooked at Drais or Morgan Page for Nightswim at XS? Leaning towards XS

Amped to get out to Vegas tomorrow

youngdoc enjoy reading all those trauma grams this weekend

I'm not the one going though :lol:
I was a white cloud on IR call so let's see if it extends to DR call :lol:

lol must be nice. I was the ultimate black cloud.

You did ir call before diag? How does yalls call system work

we do two years of diag call then a year of home ir call. When dont do ir call till our 3 and 4th years but we do rotate through ir in our second year.

im on call memorial day which is just as bad as labor and almosy as bad as july 4th. Of course call as a felllow is just another weekend.

I'm not the one going though :lol:
I was a white cloud on IR call so let's see if it extends to DR call :lol:

lol must be nice. I was the ultimate black cloud.

You did ir call before diag? How does yalls call system work

we do two years of diag call then a year of home ir call. When dont do ir call till our 3 and 4th years but we do rotate through ir in our second year.

im on call memorial day which is just as bad as labor and almosy as bad as july 4th. Of course call as a felllow is just another weekend.

Well we started DR call halfway through first year. So I guess I should have said let's see if my white cloud from IR stays around when I go back on DR call.

I have 3 calls in 5 days starting today but I avoid Saturday and Sunday so I hope it's not too bad

Back
Top Bottom