Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

I what exactly goes down at the night swim? Been to XS on a few occasions just not with this new event.

Last edited:
I what exactly goes down at the night swim? Been to XS on a few occasions just not with this new event.

They've been doing Nightswim for years. It's exactly what it sounds like: a pool party at night. Unless it's a holiday weekend, only the outside is open (although the inside is open for walking in and out, and one of the inside bars is often open). You dress as you would for a day club, but a lot of people still don't realize that and dress in nightclub attire. Not a good idea in July. You can also dress casual (within reason).

Ooooh. Ok I do remember that. I got the venues confused, XS is at the Wynn and Surrender is at Encore and the beach club is outside right? Think I went to XS on Saturday and saw Afrojack.

Surrender has been doing their own night pool party for a few years. It used to be called Splash Dance, but now they just call it EBC @ Night because of branding. Now there's a night pool party almost every non-Fri/Sat. Wet has Wet @ Night (Mondays), Drai's Yacht Party (Tuesdays), EBC @ Night (Thursdays) and Light now does Sundown, which is kind of an in-between pool party on Sunday evenings.

I'll be out there 8/3-8/6
Which pool party is better, xs or drais?

That's Monday through Thursday so you won't even be there for XS Nightswim. I'd check out Drai's on Tuesday night of you want a night pool party. With Omnia open on Tuesdays now, it might not be as poppin' as last year, but you can probably land good deals.

^thanks for the info. I looked up xs and it said flosstradamus would be there that Monday. Maybe I will wait till Tuesday and bring my boy to omnia for his bachelor party night.

If you want more bang for your buck, do XS on Monday. They have bottle deals, plus Floss is pretty solid.

Here is my trip report from last Saturday-Monday

Saturday Day:
8am picked up my two buddies, hit starbucks and then the freeway and was in LV by 11am. Was going about 90 MPH the whole way and minimal traffic. It was an enjoyable drive. Made a stop at Ralph's to pick up Champagne, Ciroc, and flowers for my boys wife. We were there to celebrate her graduation from Orthodontics program. It was a surprise to her that we were coming, she legit almost cried. Watched the Champion's League match, drank a couple beers, cooked burgers and dogs. Once the match was over a couple of the girls wanted to go to Wet Republic to see Harris. Me and 3 of my buddies and 2 girls hopped in the cars and drove to MGM. It was my first time seeing Harris and being at Wet Republic. The place was nuts. IMO the girls at wet republic were better than EBC. Grabbed a couple drinks (didn't want to go hard because I wanted to save that for the night) and chilled there for a 2-3 hours and then headed back to the house.

View media item 1578720View media item 1578744Harris killing it.

Saturday Night:
At night the plan was for us to go to Hyde with like 20 people. We have a great host there that always gives us the best table location. Ended up taking a party bus from henderson and got to Hyde around 11. Had the table below the DJ on the dancefloor and right under a confetti cannon. Was an insane night jumping on couches drinking straight from the bottle. A complete rager. Music was unbelivelbale good. Some EDM, top 40 but a lot of hip-hop too. :D The talent wasn't good tho so I was just hangin with one of our girls that night. Was beyond F'd up and at one point my eyes I wasn't able to keep my eyes open. :lol: Left the club around 4 went back to the house and me and my 3 friends were chilling till 8am. One of the most fun times I've had at a club. Good friends, good music, good party favors.

Sunday Day:
Woke up at 10am and my boy took my car and came back with 2 boxes of Krispy Kreme. Literally ate 3. We just hung out all day preparing for Nightswim. At this point everyone had left and it was me and 3 of my boys staying on Sunday. We watched the finals and threw some brats on the grill.

Sunday Night:
From the hours of 7-10 I legit thought Nightswim was not gonna happen. 2 out of the 4 of us were sleeping. Me and another guy kept making noise, playing music and stuff to get them up to pre-game. Don't know how people can sleep. My motto when I'm in Vegas is sleep when I'm dead. 11am they finally get up and we start turning up. Drove to XS and got to our table at 1am. Started drinking and then ended up raging again. The whole place was just an amazing party. Everyone was there to live life to the fullest. Tommy Trash, who I normally don't care for, played an amazing set. Everyone was feeling the mood that night. Some girl flashed us on the dance floor, but most of the bad chicks were already at other tables so didn't pull anything worth pursuing. Stayed till XS closed (which I've never done) and then headed back to the house as the sun was rising. We said we were going to not stay up once getting back to the house, but sure enough 7am came and we were still outside smoking and hanging out. Another amazing night in the books. Regular XS will never be as enjoyable as nightswim.

View media item 1578799View from our table at 1am.
View media item 1578800View media item 1578802Tommy Trash raging
View media item 1578829View media item 1578801Walking back to the car as the sun rises. Love this city

Woke up at 11am on Monday and I was still inebriated from the night before. Packed up, cleaned the house and then went to eat. Had a whole pizza to myself because I was so hungry and barely ate all weekend. Left around 4pm and got back to LA around 7:30. Today I finally recovered from the trip.

I need to do LV 2-3 times before the summers over. Next up is a Cabo trip at the end of June. :nthat:

A month out from the bachelor party. Our setup is looking like:

Fri night: Drai's for Adventure Club. B3G2 deal
Sat day: Tao Beach, cabana looking like 1.5 min
Sat night: Tryst for 6 Goose bottles
Sun night: XS Nightswim Major Lazer for the special

Also, if anyone wants to give suggestions for things they have done with bachelor parties that would be awesome.

Was thinking of getting tanks for all the guys, one dude is getting us Cubans. My boy isn't a whiskey/ scotch drinker more like Coors Light and vodka so can't go with a nice bottle since he won't care lol.

Definitely making a check list for things he has to do if anyone wants to throw something I'll take pics of him doing it lol.

Last edited:
Here is my trip report from last Saturday-Monday

Saturday Day:
8am picked up my two buddies, hit starbucks and then the freeway and was in LV by 11am. Was going about 90 MPH the whole way and minimal traffic. It was an enjoyable drive. Made a stop at Ralph's to pick up Champagne, Ciroc, and flowers for my boys wife. We were there to celebrate her graduation from Orthodontics program. It was a surprise to her that we were coming, she legit almost cried. Watched the Champion's League match, drank a couple beers, cooked burgers and dogs. Once the match was over a couple of the girls wanted to go to Wet Republic to see Harris. Me and 3 of my buddies and 2 girls hopped in the cars and drove to MGM. It was my first time seeing Harris and being at Wet Republic. The place was nuts. IMO the girls at wet republic were better than EBC. Grabbed a couple drinks (didn't want to go hard because I wanted to save that for the night) and chilled there for a 2-3 hours and then headed back to the house.

View media item 1578720View media item 1578744Harris killing it.

Saturday Night:
At night the plan was for us to go to Hyde with like 20 people. We have a great host there that always gives us the best table location. Ended up taking a party bus from henderson and got to Hyde around 11. Had the table below the DJ on the dancefloor and right under a confetti cannon. Was an insane night jumping on couches drinking straight from the bottle. A complete rager. Music was unbelivelbale good. Some EDM, top 40 but a lot of hip-hop too. :D The talent wasn't good tho so I was just hangin with one of our girls that night. Was beyond F'd up and at one point my eyes I wasn't able to keep my eyes open. :lol: Left the club around 4 went back to the house and me and my 3 friends were chilling till 8am. One of the most fun times I've had at a club. Good friends, good music, good party favors.

Sunday Day:
Woke up at 10am and my boy took my car and came back with 2 boxes of Krispy Kreme. Literally ate 3. We just hung out all day preparing for Nightswim. At this point everyone had left and it was me and 3 of my boys staying on Sunday. We watched the finals and threw some brats on the grill.

Sunday Night:
From the hours of 7-10 I legit thought Nightswim was not gonna happen. 2 out of the 4 of us were sleeping. Me and another guy kept making noise, playing music and stuff to get them up to pre-game. Don't know how people can sleep. My motto when I'm in Vegas is sleep when I'm dead. 11am they finally get up and we start turning up. Drove to XS and got to our table at 1am. Started drinking and then ended up raging again. The whole place was just an amazing party. Everyone was there to live life to the fullest. Tommy Trash, who I normally don't care for, played an amazing set. Everyone was feeling the mood that night. Some girl flashed us on the dance floor, but most of the bad chicks were already at other tables so didn't pull anything worth pursuing. Stayed till XS closed (which I've never done) and then headed back to the house as the sun was rising. We said we were going to not stay up once getting back to the house, but sure enough 7am came and we were still outside smoking and hanging out. Another amazing night in the books. Regular XS will never be as enjoyable as nightswim.

View media item 1578799View from our table at 1am.
View media item 1578800View media item 1578802Tommy Trash raging
View media item 1578829View media item 1578801Walking back to the car as the sun rises. Love this city

Woke up at 11am on Monday and I was still inebriated from the night before. Packed up, cleaned the house and then went to eat. Had a whole pizza to myself because I was so hungry and barely ate all weekend. Left around 4pm and got back to LA around 7:30. Today I finally recovered from the trip.

I need to do LV 2-3 times before the summers over. Next up is a Cabo trip at the end of June. :nthat:

Dope trip report. Pics always appreciated

heading out there with like a group of 20 july 23-27th staying at the hard rock but still have no clue what we getting into out there. i know some of us want to do the strip club tour out there and we got a cabana or something at rehab. give me some advice bruh bruhs!!

Went to EBC on Thursday and Hustler last night...

Both nights were LIVE! Like straight up! Vibe was on another level!

I just don't see the appeal of Hard Rock. It's not on the Strip, it has no club or day party of note, and you have to take a cab to go anywhere off property.

its like a group of 20 just seems like a hassle for all of us to cancel. I'm down to cancel but then them cats hardheaded and probably be like "dont worry son we know what we doing"

heading out to Vegas 6/18-6/21, first time going back in years, use to go 3-4 times a year, but Fkd around got wifed up and had a beautiful baby girl :smile: staying at Elara, going for edc weekend, haven't had any solid plans besides EDC for Friday night (Just one night) I'm hella anxious it's been a while, I am bringing sand to the beach wife's never been to Vegas and popping one of my boys Cherry...but it's all good just wanna have a good time....someone help a player with suggestions for a solid gameplan trying to do a little bit of everything (night club, pool party) it's been a while read a little bit in the past 4-5 pages but everything's a blur except XS or even better if youre out there hit me up! Just really looking to have a ball....meet some new people and kick it

Back
Top Bottom