Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Haze on a Thursday was really fun for me last time I went. Good music and the talent definitely showed up for sure.

My room in Vegas. $330 total for 3 nights. Can't wait. Planet hollywood towers. great location.

Last edited:
I had table service at Marquee, it was dope but the crowd was as live as I thought it would be. I missed my table service at Eclipse, had a wedding to attend so I got there kinda late. Still got in for free and a couple of chicks ended up bring me and my dude over to their cabana so it worked out.

I wanted to check out Tao and Hakkasan too but didn't have enough time. Those spots will be on my list in Oct when I head back.

I've never been to Marquee outside of a Fri/Sat.

It's probably my least fav tier 1 due to the set up on the dance floor.

Tao is cool but can get annoying without a table.

Hakkasan was nuts the one time I went. Felt like Marquee but with more levels and a better dance floor. I'm sure it's nuts when Tiesto or Calvin Harris is there.

Last time I was in Vegas we passed this small spot on Fremont Street called Insert coin.

$5 cover. Open bar on Hennessy Black. Oh and DJ Jazzy Jeff came thru AND KILLED IT :smh: :smokin

Last time I was in Vegas we passed this small spot on Fremont Street called Insert coin.

$5 cover. Open bar on Hennessy Black. Oh and DJ Jazzy Jeff came thru AND KILLED IT :smh: :smokin

Have always heard great things...If u don't wanna do a club go here.

Already have vip set up there for thursday night :smokin

Good weekend. Bottle service at Tao beach. Went to Tao night. Lebron actually made it a terrible night. Ppl were jus standing taking pics no girls dancing and crowded

Good weekend. Bottle service at Tao beach. Went to Tao night. Lebron actually made it a terrible night. Ppl were jus standing taking pics no girls dancing and crowded

I saw the IG video of LeBron telling people to party and stop taking pics :lol:

Lebron James is partying there tonight

Whats ur move this weekend?

Itinerary?
Fly out Thursday night, go to the club.
Friday night table at Light (hook up a good location Nier :wink: )
Saturday Cabana at Day Light (hook up a good location Nier :wink: ) lol
I'm looking for something to do Friday during the day
I was gonna try to drop by the Nt cabana Saturday but I don't know what time I gotta be at day light by. Few weeks ago at EBC they stopped letting people in, even if you were part of a table. Don't wanna be that person :lol:

Fly out Thursday night, go to the club.
Friday night table at Light (hook up a good location Nier :wink: )
Saturday Cabana at Day Light (hook up a good location Nier :wink: ) lol
I'm looking for something to do Friday during the day
I was gonna try to drop by the Nt cabana Saturday but I don't know what time I gotta be at day light by. Few weeks ago at EBC they stopped letting people in, even if you were part of a table. Don't wanna be that person :lol:

Cruise to the room early and do a shot with us. U can be our wake up call :rofl:

Getting in around 6:30 Saturday evening. Don't know what me and my companion are doing for dinner though before the club.

3.5 work days to go.

this is what my itinerary looking like for the weekend:

flying out thursday night. gonna grub at the caesars buffet first then hit up some club. i dont know where yet.
friday going to daylight.
friday night going to hakkassan
saturday EBC
saturday night either xs/light (most likely xs)
no plans for sunday, ubt probably gonna drive back to socal that night

doing all general admission

imma try and meet up. whats everyones itinerary this weekend?

Last edited:
This _ Bron STAYS at Tao
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom