Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Went to Vegas this past weekend.. I'll give out a trip report although nothing too crazy happened. I just moved up to LA from Sac and the drive isn't too bad from CSULB.

We stayed at the Linq for the first time. The rooms looked exactly like an Ikea set up, but it was only $130 a night so we just said f it and booked it. Pre gamed and hit XS to see alesso. I went with my roommate, his girl, my girl, and a friend from home. I guess if you do guestlist now you are only allowed to stay out in the patio? But we just gave the bouncer some money and they let us inside the dance floor. The girls at XS are 
nthat.gif
 My homie ended up pulling one and took her to the room while I stayed back at the club.

Saturday we saw Dash at Marquee. Man, it was pouring hard outside for a good 30 minutes. We initially were going to see kaskade at EBC, but I guess it got cancelled. The cool thing Marquee did was open the club, so everyone danced inside and outside when the rain stopped. The asian girls there are 
nthat.gif
 too. I had to play wingman with my homie for a minute, **** was funny as hell. Same dude who pulled girl last night got rejected 4 times 
laugh.gif
 Just kept it moving to the next one. Girls drank free for an hour so I had my girl get me like 10 jack and cokes
laugh.gif

Your first mistake is going to LBSt.

Second is guest listing.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Groups of girls can get a table (with a free bottle) for a short time early in the night because the clubs want to make the tables seem more full early on. When the paying customer comes along, they give the girls the boot. And it doesn't matter how the girls look, either. They're basically like seat-fillers at the Oscars. Sit there until the star comes back from the bathroom.

Your first mistake is going to LBSt.

Second is guest listing.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I made it out the hood unlike all the homies back home so it's all G.

None the homies ever wanna throw down for a bottle / being broke college student kills the runs.

Last edited:
Groups of girls can get a table (with a free bottle) for a short time early in the night because the clubs want to make the tables seem more full early on. When the paying customer comes along, they give the girls the boot. And it doesn't matter how the girls look, either. They're basically like seat-fillers at the Oscars. Sit there until the star comes back from the bathroom.

seatfiller2.gif

Yep. no such thing as a free ride in Vegas. Except the Bellagio fountain show.

My boy is a huge gambler... Blows probably 10k a trip, they told him he needed to blow 100k to get a free table [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Between Aria, Venetian/Palazzo, MGM or Caesars.. Which has the best atmosphere(party-wise).. And in what order would you all rank em?

We usually stay off the downtown strip at theHotel(now Delano), and Mandalay Bay. Emp discounts for both and moorea/daylight convenience.

Last edited:
Just came back from Cancun with the misses, going to Vegas next Tuesday for a company trip. First time, really excited :smokin

Between Aria, Venetian/Palazzo, MGM or Caesars.. Which has the best atmosphere(party-wise).. And in what order would you all rank em?

We usually stay off the downtown strip at theHotel(now Delano), and Mandalay Bay. Emp discounts for both and moorea/daylight convenience.

MGM and Caesars both have tier 1 clubs but I wasn't a fan of MGM when I stayed a couple years ago (after Hak opened). I would do Venetian or Caesars due to location

Best atmosphere is Cosmo

Lodging.. worth doing the airbnb thing, or just go ahead and book via normal means.. bella suites etc?

Worst idea ever spend the money to be on the strip and be in the middle of the action no need to stay off the strip, most the money you think your saving will end up going to the cab service anyway

So what are the best Burger Spots, and all around good/crazy food spots?

I already have the RIO buffet on my list but need restaurants for my other days, and one of them I`m specifically looking for the best burger.

So what are the best Burger Spots, and all around good/crazy food spots?

I already have the RIO buffet on my list but need restaurants for my other days, and one of them I`m specifically looking for the best burger.
I dunno about best burger, but if you like sandwiches, try earl of sandwich
And you should try bachannal buffet at Caesars palace
It's :smokin

I dunno about best burger, but if you like sandwiches, try earl of sandwich
And you should try bachannal buffet at Caesars palace
It's :smokin

I Hear RIO was the best in Vegas, I`m not trying to OD on Gluttony so I just want to do one buffet on my trip and restaurants the other days

Back
Top Bottom