Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Where at?

Secret pizza is clutch after the club. Lines get long af tho. And the dudes there be taxing heavy for a pizza, unless you wanna wait 2 hours :smh:

Linq promenade. A few spots are opening there.

As for secret pizza, I def wouldn't hit that post-club. No way. When I go, it's usually early afternoon for some carb loading for the day. No wait at all.

o.jpg

how-to-eat-and-hydrate-at-edc-without-being-basic-body-image-1434547971.png

Menu-1024x683.jpg

what the pizza look like at secret pizza
and is that what its called secret pizza
or is it a secret spot

I didn't like the secret pizza, the pizza really wasn't that good at all. Even as " drunk food" I don't think their pizza were anything special. Pin up pizza across the street near planethollywood is way better.

what the pizza look like at secret pizza
and is that what its called secret pizza
or is it a secret spot

Technically, it doesn't have a name. It's not even listed on the Cosmo restaurant page. It's just been called "Secret Pizza" since it opened. It's an unmarked hallway on the same floor as the restaurant collection.

Personally, I think the pizza is pretty good. It's also a quick, relatively cheap meal option for that area. When I stay at Cosmo, I'd rather just grab a couple slices there than sit down somewhere.

I didn't like the secret pizza, the pizza really wasn't that good at all. Even as " drunk food" I don't think their pizza were anything special. Pin up pizza across the street near planethollywood is way better.

It's ok. Mainly just a nice place to holla at the Marquee crowd if you haven't pulled already. Not good enough to go looking for if you're not at Marquee or staying at Cosmo.

Yardbird is excellent but a little pricey for what you get.

Holstein's and Earl of Sandwich are clutch.

I rarely hit the buffets bc I'm not trying to stuff myself especially during pool season :lol:

We're splurging on Cut for my next trip. Looking forward to that.

Not a fan of Earl of Sandwich. Think it's pretty meh and certainly not worth waiting in that long-*** line for it.

Not a fan of Earl of Sandwich. Think it's pretty meh and certainly not worth waiting in that long-*** line for it.

Definitely wouldn't wait when the line is long, but I could say that for almost everywhere in Vegas. Any place worth waiting for we're just going to make reservations.

Too many options to be waiting on long *** lines.

Definitely wouldn't wait when the line is long, but I could say that for almost everywhere in Vegas. Any place worth waiting for we're just going to make reservations.

Too many options to be waiting on long *** lines.

That's true. I ain't got time for lines in Vegas lol.

Holstein's was :pimp: for burgers...recommended to me a fellow NTer

Tilted Kilt a great place to watch sports, have beers, and stare scantily clad women

Beer pong at Rock Bar

Back
Top Bottom