Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

That was my suggestion as well grab two bottles from the liquor store for $40 each they'll be near wasted by the time y'all get there.

Got back Monday but have just been recovering since then :lol:. 4 months ago we booked a northeast walkaround Terrance at the Cosmo with a connected suitor. When we checked in Friday the dude said all the connectors were booked at 102% and that they would have to put it on a different floor. We told him it's our boys grad and we don't want to be split up at all. That's stupid, and we booked way abead. They said we were sol. Once we got up to our room, the wrap around was located at the southeast corner, when we requested the north east facing the strip and bellagio fountains. Pissed as hell my boy calls them and they said that all those are booked but they could out us in the northwest corner. At this point we didn't even want to try anymore and we were like sure. The trip started off to a rocky start with cosmo's service but the view from the balcony, and all the yambs walking through the Cosmo made me love it. Friday night bs at 1oak was amazing. Got there around 12 and the place was smacking. dez Bryant and a couple Cowboys were a few tables from us. Saturday morning we showed up to Tao beach hella late. The day bed was kinda small, as well the club in general but it was a lot of fun. By Saturday night we were all cooked but the table at Hyde was also very enjoyable. Everyone had a blast. Sunday night we were supposed to do GA at hakkasan but our promoter said he could get us 2 bottles at night swim for 1000. I told the group this was a no brainer. We went ahead and did it and let me tell you... Nightswim at xs is the most fun expierence I've ever had in my life. Everytime I'm in Vegas, I'm never not going their Sunday night. Diplo killed it :pimp:

Last edited:
How's it going NT!

I'm going to Vegas August 18-22 with my girl. We are both 23 and it will be our first time there. Pretty much just looking to have fun. I'm wondering if anyone has any advice, connects to pool parties, etc...

Appreciated in advance!!

Aug 19-21 
smokin.gif

How's it going NT!

I'm going to Vegas August 18-22 with my girl. We are both 23 and it will be our first time there. Pretty much just looking to have fun. I'm wondering if anyone has any advice, connects to pool parties, etc...

Appreciated in advance!!

Great first post pal.

Great first post pal.

Thank you. I was 90% there would be someone that would say this exact statement. I have been on Niketalk for years and know a quite a few members. I stopped using niketalk for a while after selling my collection. I recently decided to start using niketalk again, pal.

If anyone has advice please let me know. Any and all is appreciated.

Thank you. I was 90% there would be someone that would say this exact statement. I have been on Niketalk for years and know a quite a few members. I stopped using niketalk for a while after selling my collection. I recently decided to start using niketalk again, pal.

If anyone has advice please let me know. Any and all is appreciated.

I mean... I'm the one to always call it out in here as everyone knows lmao.

Also if anyone has any hotel hookups that would be great! I don't really want to use Airbnb for this trip!

Somebody in this thread is about to hate me. I called an audible today. Going to Vegas this weekend. Random long weekend off from work, Summer League, my friends said it ain't the same without you. Christ. This is a bad idea.

Can anybody recommend great places to eat in Vegas? Great buffets?

I've tried Carnegie deli, mirage
Pizza place in the cosmo
Pinks

Any suggestions appreciated

Somebody in this thread is about to hate me. I called an audible today. Going to Vegas this weekend. Random long weekend off from work, Summer League, my friends said it ain't the same without you. Christ. This is a bad idea.

Get it playa :pimp:

And it's the first weekend I'm available in a long time...

Back
Top Bottom