Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

:lol: bet. My boys thought Rehab would be legit but I cancelled that one real quick.

We're trying to lock plans down now. Tell me what you all think and let me know what revisions we need to make.

Friday: general admission at Hakkasan
Saturday: Wet Republic cabana and then bottle service at Drais
Sunday: Tao Beach and play the night by ear
Monday: recover?

Add EBC somehow 
laugh.gif

So ebc is better than wet?? All my crew likes hip hop and absolutely hate edm. Last trip I convinced them to go to xs night swim and they couldn't stop thanking me. But then again, diplo played a good mix of music

I absolutely hate EDM, but the way yall hyping EBC in here I'm willing to put my preferences to the side and see what all the talk is about

you get enough drinks in your system you won't even notice the edm and this is coming from a crew that hated edm going into it.

langfor5 langfor5 Not a fan of EDM either but yeah EBC is :smokin

a blinkin a blinkin Sounds like a solid weekend. If y'all are already committed to Hakk on Friday night consider scooping pre-sales instead of going the GA route. Saves you $ and time in line. Unless you think you won't be able to meet the "pre-sale rule" of showing up before _____ time or not 100% set on going there, then I don't see why you wouldn't.

I think the only hold up is Hakkasan. We're solid on everything else. How would you guys rate that spot? What's the music like?

I think the only hold up is Hakkasan. We're solid on everything else. How would you guys rate that spot? What's the music like?

3rd floor is the Ling Ling room which is basically the hip-hop room. It's worth checking out the 4th/5th floor, but you'll probably find your time best spent on the 3rd floor.

hakkasan's hip hop room is usually lit. Jazzy Jeff was spinning last year.. **** was legit.

Just copped my Encore Beach Club ticket for Cinco De Mayo (Sat).  Flying solo, but between the fellow NTers and the broads, that won't be a problem.

Now what to do the rest of the time. Trying to plan Fri and Sat night and Sunday pool party.

I saw that the Canelo/Chavez official after party is at Jewel on Sat, anybody think that will be cool?

Last edited:
Just copped my Encore Beach Club ticket for Cinco De Mayo (Sat).  Flying solo, but between the fellow NTers and the broads, that won't be a problem.

Now what to do the rest of the time. Trying to plan Fri and Sat night and Sunday pool party.

I saw that the Canelo/Chavez official after party is at Jewel on Sat, anybody think that will be cool?

The only thing that happens at "official after parties" is a bunch of desperate people trying to catch a glimpse of a celebrity.

Okay gentleman...let's get your opinions on these NIGHT club options for Cinco De Mayo weekend.  A few of us are still undecided.  

(Please share your thoughts on any or all since I feel like some of us are still trying to decide)

FYI, my preference is for hip hop, but I'll GLADLY give that up for more potential yambs who are trying to kick it!
[table][tr][td]
Friday

----------------------
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Drais - Jeezy
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Hakkasan - Kaskade (MK in Ling Ling)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Jewel - Lil John
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Omnia - Calvin Harris (Phoreyz in Hearts of Omnia)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
XS - Guetta
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Marquee - DJ vice
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Tao - DJ Five
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Light - Dj Metro
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Saturday

--------------
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Jewel - Caneo / Chavez official after party
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Drais - 50 cent
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Hakkasan - Tiesto (DJ Crooked in Ling Ling)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Omnia - Steve Aoki (DJ Irie in Hearts of Omnia)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
XS - Alesso
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Marquee - DJ Ruckus
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Tao - Eric Dlux
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Light - Tyga
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:

Okay gentleman...let's get your opinions on these NIGHT club options for Cinco De Mayo weekend.  A few of us are still undecided.  

(Please share your thoughts on any or all since I feel like some of us are still trying to decide)

FYI, my preference is for hip hop, but I'll GLADLY give that up for more potential yambs who are trying to kick it!
[table][tr][td]
Friday

----------------------
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Drais - Jeezy
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Jewel - Lil John
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
XS - Guetta
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Marquee - DJ vice
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Tao - DJ Five
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Light - Dj Metro
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Saturday

--------------
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Drais - 50 cent
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
XS - Alesso
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Marquee - DJ Ruckus
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Tao - Eric Dlux
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Light - Tyga
[/td][/tr][/table]
I hate Steve Aoki, but the Hip Hop Room at Omnia is pretty dope $30 is pretty cheap to get both. Yambs will definitely be on point at the entire club too. 

I hate Steve Aoki, but the Hip Hop Room at Omnia is pretty dope $30 is pretty cheap to get both. Yambs will definitely be on point at the entire club too. 

Repped! I've been meaning to try Omnia.

Anyone else wanna give their two cents for Friday and Sat?

[table][tr][td]
Friday

----------------------
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Drais - Jeezy
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Jewel - Lil John 
eyes.gif

[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
XS - Guetta
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Marquee - DJ vice
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Tao - DJ Five
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Light - Dj Metro
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Saturday

--------------
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Drais - 50 cent
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
XS - Alesso 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Marquee - DJ Ruckus
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Tao - Eric Dlux
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Light - Tyga 
eyes.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]
Friday: Almost wanna say Omnia > Drai's because yamb potential that Calvin Harris brings out, you'd most likely spend most of the night in the hip-hop room anyway. If you want more hip-hop, then for sure go to Drai's. Jewel as a fall back plan and Marquee as a distant fall back plan lol (only because DJ vice is pretty dope). 

Saturday: Drai's if you don't go on Friday. If you hit Drai's Friday, then it's a toss up between Omnia > XS. Tyga @ Light is kinda ehhh. I'm not a big fan of Light so I personally wouldn't go. 
Ready for Friday.
Game_of_Thrones_S01-E01_Eddard_Stark.jpg
Live it up 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I'm a lil less than a month away from memorial day weekend & now my friends are actually getting into the planning the trip (be advised it's 3 chicks & 1 other dude) & these are some of the ideas up so far

Friday - Happy Hour at Linq Hotel for the pregame, then ending at Calvin Harris at Omnia or David Guetta @ XS
Saturday - Brunch at Bardot, J.Cole Party at Daylight beach club & if i survive long enough a party bus club crawl that night (options of Tao, Light, Drai's, LAX, chateau)
Sunday - another Brunch, and after that we're still not sure i'm looking for suggestions.

Also as far as footwear to these clubs what are you guys wearing because it seems by reading the dresscode that they're extremely strict on that and idk what to wear. They excluded sneaker (are designer/casual looking kicks in this also?), no shoes with hard bottoms, no boots (which i would assume includes dessert boots etc etc) so what are ya'll wearing in these spots

I'm a lil less than a month away from memorial day weekend & now my friends are actually getting into the planning the trip (be advised it's 3 chicks & 1 other dude) & these are some of the ideas up so far

Friday - Happy Hour at Linq Hotel for the pregame, then ending at Calvin Harris at Omnia or David Guetta @ XS
Saturday - Brunch at Bardot, J.Cole Party at Daylight beach club & if i survive long enough a party bus club crawl that night (options of Tao, Light, Drai's, LAX, chateau)
Sunday - another Brunch, and after that we're still not sure i'm looking for suggestions.

Also as far as footwear to these clubs what are you guys wearing because it seems by reading the dresscode that they're extremely strict on that and idk what to wear. They excluded sneaker (are designer/casual looking kicks in this also?), no shoes with hard bottoms, no boots (which i would assume includes dessert boots etc etc) so what are ya'll wearing in these spots

I've definitely rocked desert boots to clubs in Vegas without any problems. No timbs, redwings, other construction type boots.

Happy hour at Linq? Like at one of the bars there? It will probably be doodoo bruh :lol: if you're up for it try to cop open bar tickets for the high roller (I think they're like $30) and you can probably get in like 6-7 drinks within the 45 minute ride then Omnia is right across the street.

Sunday consider eating at Hexx for brunch :smokin

Just upgraded my hotel from Monte Carlo to the Delano for Memorial Day weekended.

American Express fine hotel's is plugging.

Went to Drais on a Thursday when we was in Vegas...music was fire. Nothing but hip hop. If you are looking for the EDM crowd / snow bunnies then this won't be your spot that night.

Light at Mandalay was okay. It was fire from 12-2 but after 2 the whole place cleared out. Homies was buying bottles so we finished and stayed. By last call we was damn near the only people in there. I personally wouldn't do Light again.

Also Hash House in the Linq is under construction. Maybe it was the night that I was there but that place was dead. Service was horrible and the food was *bleh* at best.

Back
Top Bottom