Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

If you're driving from Cali just bring your own weed. Vegas weed is trash especially for those prices. I can get an 1/8 of fire for 25 in LA. I'm still gonna cop because I fly but still. And how hard is it to not smoke in public :lol:

Last edited:
About to start planning a trip for the end of August. What are some decent hotels with smoking rooms?

Going to scour the thread to see which "urban" or "ethnic" friendly clubs or events to hit up.

I can handle door politics but rather just keep it playa with comfort.

Hard rock
Get suite that has the patio that's connected to the pool cabanas at rehab.

That room is a hook cause we were bringing girls over the fence into our patio area. And we would hop over the fence into rehab.

The patio has a fire pit big screen tv. Lounging area.

Last edited:
I've seen there has a been some sort of revival for Rehab lately as I've seen they got some big names for headliners, recently diddy and usher, but Hard Rock is trash...I suggest you stay away from there. I went to a pool party there like 2 years ago and that was during the time they fell off and were garbage and the next day I did EBC and its night and day difference. Find a hotel on the strip and stick to the usual name brand parties you will not regret it.

Hard rock
Get suite that has the patio that's connected to the pool cabanas at rehab.

That room is a hook cause we were bringing girls over the fence into our patio area. And we would hop over the fence into rehab.

The patio has a fire pit big screen tv. Lounging area.

Appreciate that! Checking it out now.

I've seen there has a been some sort of revival for Rehab lately as I've seen they got some big names for headliners, recently diddy and usher, but Hard Rock is trash...I suggest you stay away from there. I went to a pool party there like 2 years ago and that was during the time they fell off and were garbage and the next day I did EBC and its night and day difference. Find a hotel on the strip and stick to the usual name brand parties you will not regret it.

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

In terms of smoking rooms can't help you out there, but if you look at the 1st page of this thread most of the info you'll need is there. Best hotel I stayed at is between the Encore and Ceasars palace. But from experience i tell you stay away from Hard Rock, its a logistical nightmare getting anywhere and its so far away from the strip.

XS - Are there other nightswims?

Looks like there are Nightswims on Friday and Saturday at EBC. I will most likely hit it Friday night. Then EBC in the daytime Saturday and XS Saturday night. Wish I could do XS Sunday but that's when I fly [emoji]128532[/emoji]

So OFFICIALLY going to Vegas from the 21-23rd with 2 of my guys for my birthday weekend.

First time out there as 21+ too :nerd:

What's an absolute must?

So OFFICIALLY going to Vegas from the 21-23rd with 2 of my guys for my birthday weekend.

First time out there as 21+ too :nerd:

What's an absolute must?

Encore Beach Club on Saturday for that Day Party flow for sure.

Oh. And a Wal-Mart run when you touch down for cheap fade. Thrive.

Ready!
Leaving Saturday morning , rented a cool C63s. Hitting up encore or one of the other pool parties Saturday. XS Saturday is forsure. Casers buffet is on the list. Sunday taking advantage of the AMG hitting a drive through red rocks. Then sometime at the pool. Sunday Night to sure what's cracking, can't wait. Only thing is it's crazy hot non stop 100++ all the time. Keep checking the weather. Like [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Friday: Yardbird and the MJ Cirque du Soleil show for wifey's Birthday.

Saturday: EBC day and TBD night.

Sunday: TBD day and Nightswim. 

Can't wait to belly up and the black jack tables too 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
XS nightswim 7/23 doesn't look worth the price for me. Not a big Chainsmokers fan, not @$100 a ticket.

Plus them limiting the men to woman ratios for pool parties. It's always a price difference for men and women.

The price difference doesn’t bother me, but I was buying VIP tickets to XS NYE like two years ago for $100. Now just a regular Saturday night is that much.

My man on the Mavs making Greg Oden look like he 19. 

Edit - wrong thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom