Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Just got back yesterday from EDC Weekend. It was my first time and it was life changing.

Also, hooked up with super hot chick at EDC that was a local and won all 3 of the playoff games i betted on (cavs, warriors, cavs).

Never been to Vegas

Going from Friday to Monday.

I'll read through the thread

But what's the move for success? What spots for each night? How to get in? Etc.

Omnia, Hakkasan, XS, EBC, and Wet Republic are my go to clubs.

You should have no problem getting in if you get a presale ticket.

Gonna be there in two weeks for Summer League. :nthat:

Just got back after a week in Vegas. Loved the place. Seen Fabolous at Drais while I was there to.

Whats up fellas!

Staying Sept 14-16, planning out a bachelor party for about 6-7 guys. Would the wraparound suite at the cosmo have enough room for all of us to sleep?

Also, any fun things you guys would recommend to do for a bachelors? Other than the typical club, strip club? Any help is very much appreciated. Also if anyone can put me in touch with anyone who can hook me up in regards to getting tables at the clubs, etc. Pleeeease let me know. I'll need all the help I can get lol.

I gotta agree with ecook0808. The wraparound suite isn't that nice for the price.
Like he said 2 rooms at Palazzo is a better option.

Whats up fellas!

Staying Sept 14-16, planning out a bachelor party for about 6-7 guys. Would the wraparound suite at the cosmo have enough room for all of us to sleep?

Also, any fun things you guys would recommend to do for a bachelors? Other than the typical club, strip club? Any help is very much appreciated. Also if anyone can put me in touch with anyone who can hook me up in regards to getting tables at the clubs, etc. Pleeeease let me know. I'll need all the help I can get lol.
Depending on the type of folks, we seem to always talk about our trip to The Range and getting to shoot all these extra *** guns ... It's weird too cuz we own some of them in real life so it wasn't that impressive but it was cool to put 100s of rounds through a fully auto ...

Whats up fellas!

We did the wraparound suite last year @ Cosmo.. it was 3 of us and that was pushing it. You need a Sky Suite at Aria or one of the "apartment" style rooms at Cosmo for 7 imo.

2 bedroom hospitality suite at Vdara works too. That’s the go to for bigger parties.

thanks for the input fellas. its crazy cuz i would assume that the wrap around suite would be able to accomodate at least 6 people comfortably based on pictures and seeing youtube videos of the room. i guess all youre really paying for is that balcony.

thanks for the input fellas. its crazy cuz i would assume that the wrap around suite would be able to accomodate at least 6 people comfortably based on pictures and seeing youtube videos of the room. i guess all youre really paying for is that balcony.

Exactly, balcony is dope, actually had a homie sleep out there when it was 5 of us lol.

Went to vegas and big balled it at MGM Mansion. Not many even know it exists (google it). Its a 10min walk going thru the realms / hallrooms of MGM....u pass through tables with minimum 50k bets......walking thru, it felt like the scene in Eyes Wide Shut. Anyways, good times.

mgm-mansion.jpeg

mgm-mansion2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom