Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

I’ll be there early August. Had to change up my dates due to Chapelle & Rogan stopping by in town. Couldn’t miss that.

Will do the kayak trip to Emerald Cave and hit up Tiesto at Hakkasan, possibly Kygo at XS nightswim. Stopping by SW Steakhouse, hopefully finally get to try some Kobe A5 Wagyu.

Last edited:
C952B115-9E3F-42F1-9E08-1C97EE699868.gif

thanks for the responses fellas.

also, this will be my first time hittin up the "day clubs and pool parties." always did the night club thing but this july 5th weekend all we have planned are pool parties.

any tips you guys could share? i dont got the best body so my confidence will be a little shot lol. i always found it easy to pull girls at the clubs at night but does it change for pool parties?

Big boned dudes go topless everyday man. Just look like you believe in yourself .

Anybody going to be in Vegas for Summer League? I will be there 4-9

Big boned dudes go topless everyday man. Just look like you believe in yourself .

Anybody going to be in Vegas for Summer League? I will be there 4-9

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I'll be out there the following weekend (12-15). I was out there two years ago the same weekend and summer league players were all over the Wynn. Saw Matt Costello (Spartan Dawg), them twins from Kentucky, a bunch of others.

I’ll be out there July 19-22 definitely gotta hit a pool party and look at the breezys

I’ll be there early August. Had to change up my dates due to Chapelle & Rogan stopping by in town. Couldn’t miss that.

Will do the kayak trip to Emerald Cave and hit up Tiesto at Hakkasan, possibly Kygo at XS nightswim. Stopping by SW Steakhouse, hopefully finally get to try some Kobe A5 Wagyu.

SW is my jam. Insane restaurant experience. Try to go there every trip, but sometimes it's hard to get in. We mixed it up with Lakeside last year. Same chef, but seafood focused. Still unbelievable. I've had the A5 (not in Vegas). It's like butter. You don't need more than the minimum. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom