Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Nah never even heard of it lmao

Trip report please
I went to the Day N Vegas Festival last week and there was an after party close by in a spot called Money Baby in the Virgin Hotel. Brent Faiyaz pulled up. The venue was mad small so you were packed together. It had a nice lil patio section.

Have stayed at both, prefer Venetian for the liveliness. Palazzo is definitely more quiet, but a little too quiet for my taste. Like the Starbucks at the bottom of the guest elevators at palazzo tho

Blue martini has some good talent if you're looking for something off the strip. Used to be a spot called blume that would bring out a stripper pole in the middle of the turnup for chicks to show out :lol:. Sadly they closed but should be reopening in a couple months

Blue martini has some good talent if you're looking for something off the strip. Used to be a spot called blume that would bring out a stripper pole in the middle of the turnup for chicks to show out :lol:. Sadly they closed but should be reopening in a couple months
Blue Martini is good on Sundays if you looking for some OG cougar broads or sugar daddy that's all my wife and I see when we're out there.

I’m there end of March. Stayed at a lot of places, but 1st time at cosmo with fountain balcony view. Gonna check out zouk or ayu probably. Also gonna try Jessie Rae BBQ, Sushi Neko, Echo & Rig this trip.

Got $100 for celebration dinner from Caesar rewards. Bout to use it all on sticky toffee pudding at GR Pub&Grill or HK.

Back in Sin City for Memorial Day weekend.

I know we’ll hit Drai’s at least twice (party and night) throughout the whole weekend, and Marquee, but I’m trying to pin point another pool party or two to try out. Speaking of Marquee, we’ve never tried their day party so you guys let me know if it’s worth checking out.

What’s up with Tao Beach as well?

Any insight on the vibe of the different spots would be well appreciated. It would be cool to get a sense of the music played, prices for bottle service, make up of the crowd, etc. Appreciate anything y’all can help with.

Tao beach is cool if you don’t want to pay a high entrance fee and not be in a crowded space. Marquee was cool also when I went and they had dj mustard

Back
Top Bottom