Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Anyone hear of beachers mad house?

Also the deal I had mentioned was 2800 for 8 people 3 bottles. Tax and grat included. Either that or run a tab the same amount.

Thanks in advance for all the help

Yeah that's more of a lounge type deal.

How do yall feel about XS or Tao?? Might be able to get u something, but it's kinda late...

5-7 of us are heading out to Vegas Jan 10, 11, 12.
Any suggestions for hotel suites/clubs for then? Thanks in advance NT fam

I am heading to Vegas from Dec 28 to Jan 02 with my mom and dad, and staying at the Uncle's house once again.

What is your opinion on Tryst? I'm considering seeing Lil Jon provide the DJing for NYE.

Very solid option, u should do it.

Bottles are regular price there that night!

Oh thank you, I appreciate it. You made my decision easier now. Repped. :pimp:

BTW, any good sports bars/restaurants out in Vegas? I plan to be in Eagles garb (McNabb authentic jersey x fitted) to watch the Eagles-Cowboys game on Sunday night.

Oh thank you, I appreciate it. You made my decision easier now. Repped.
pimp.gif

BTW, any good sports bars/restaurants out in Vegas? I plan to be in Eagles garb (McNabb authentic jersey x fitted) to watch the Eagles-Cowboys game on Sunday night.
Lagasse's Stadium at the Palazzo is a great place to watch games.

Oh thank you, I appreciate it. You made my decision easier now. Repped. :pimp:

Lagasse's Stadium at the Palazzo is a great place to watch games.

This

Any of the bigger sports books are cool too. MGM and Caesars come to mind

saw j cole, panic at the disco and krewella last week at Light. got in for free

i was on bars + open bar = goooooooone. got kicked out :smh:

going again January 17th-19th for a female friend's birthday. any suggestions? hookups?

saw j cole, panic at the disco and krewella last week at Light. got in for free

i was on bars + open bar = goooooooone. got kicked out :smh:

going again January 17th-19th for a female friend's birthday. any suggestions? hookups?
I dont get how people party on bars. Bars = blackout or me being hella tired lol

Headed to Vegas this week, I usually just priceline my hotels is there a better way to lock in a good rate for Vegas?

Last edited:
Has anyone ever gone to Vegas solo? Thinking about heading out there for events like EVO, etc. but have zero experience going by myself. How difficult is it to get into the biggest clubs when you're by yourself?

Has anyone ever gone to Vegas solo? Thinking about heading out there for events like EVO, etc. but have zero experience going by myself. How difficult is it to get into the biggest clubs when you're by yourself?

prolly easier than if you are with a group of dudes, grab up a hot chick and thats your ticket in.

Buy a presale, join a group of girls in line or handshake with a host.

Back
Top Bottom