Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

I'm very indifferent about EDC. The people I know that go are not the most intelligent in the world.

It is what it is.

I'm too old for that scene now but I still listen to it and keep up with it. I was big on it back in the day so I'm not one to throw shade on it. Did just about everything but always knew my limit. Rather just listen to house music while at the gym or cleaning my pad these days. 
laugh.gif

To the kids out there, find a good and trustworthy supplier and be responsible. It's like finding a trustworthy mechanic. 
nerd.gif

BTW: If you're 25+ and still going to this then 
mean.gif
 You're a grown *** male/female to be wearing an Elmo backpack and sucking on a ring pop. Just dress GQ and go to a nightclub and listen to the same music. Go to the Dress Well thread if you need help...
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I'm too old for that scene now but I still listen to it and keep up with it. I was big on it back in the day so I'm not one to throw shade on it. Did just about everything but always knew my limit. Rather just listen to house music while at the gym or cleaning my pad these days. :lol:

To the kids out there, find a good and trustworthy supplier and be responsible. It's like finding a trustworthy mechanic. :nerd:

BTW: If you're 25+ and still going to this then :smh:  You're a grown *** male/female to be wearing an Elmo backpack and sucking on a ring pop. Just dress GQ and go to a nightclub and listen to the same music. Go to the Dress Well thread if you need help...:smokin  

What's too old?

Music festivals are crossing over now, so you're saying no concerts after 25? :lol:

Plus, not everyone is dressed up at EDM festivals. 100K+ festival goers, 2 deaths, not bad IMO considering how many people don't take the proper steps to make sure they are 100% safe.

Let people cook.

Probably a dumb question, but curious. In terms of attire..Are most day parties just tanks and board shorts for dudes? Or should I pack actual clothing lol

What's too old?

Music festivals are crossing over now, so you're saying no concerts after 25? :lol:

Plus, not everyone is dressed up at EDM festivals. 100K+ festival goers, 2 deaths, not bad IMO considering how many people don't take the proper steps to make sure they are 100% safe.

Let people cook.
I was talking about rave attire

What's too old?

Let people cook.
I was talking about rave attire

Dudes in their mid-30's with frosted white hair and beads :lol:

Last edited:
going to vegas on july 18 and 19 with 4 guys

friday - MDC/1Oak

saturday - Tao beach (daybed thanks to ecook :smokin) and Tao nightclub

for the host thats putting me on the 1oak guestlist, what would be a good handshake for him?

going to vegas on july 18 and 19 with 4 guys

friday - MDC/1Oak

saturday - Tao beach (daybed thanks to ecook :smokin) and Tao nightclub

for the host thats putting me on the 1oak guestlist, what would be a good handshake for him?

I'd text him noonish that day and tell him ur trying to skip the line and will give him 20 a head.

When I wasn't about that BS life that's what I paid my hosts and they had no problem at all. Hell most of them would throw me drink tickets and take a shot with me and my crew after walking us in.

My connect at XS literally tells me to walk to the front of the line, say I know him and walk in loooool. Told me, "If I ever think about giving him a tip again, he will beat my ***."

I'd text him noonish that day and tell him ur trying to skip the line and will give him 20 a head.

When I wasn't about that BS life that's what I paid my hosts and they had no problem at all. Hell most of them would throw me drink tickets and take a shot with me and my crew after walking us in.

My connect at XS literally tells me to walk to the front of the line, say I know him and walk in loooool. Told me, "If I ever think about giving him a tip again, he will beat my ***."

$20 works on Fri and Sat nights??

thats a good connect right there at XS

Last edited:
Oh man I'm having EDC withdrawals already.....and I sober raved all 3 days
My knees and feet are totally done doe

Back
Top Bottom