Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Has anyone had success with the $20 sandwich at Aria?

Should work everywhere. Just depends on the person checking you in. If they say they can check it for you and can get you an upgrade, then great. If not, get your money back (don't know why people tell them to keep if they're not getting anything in return). No harm, no foul.

Last edited:
Will a $20 sandwich be enough at the palazzo a day before nye? Lol. We have the sienna suite reserved but im hoping for an upgrade to one with a strip view. Has anyone seen nicky romero at light? How was it? Im also gonna see kaskade at xs on nye. Dishin out $200 ga for that thang, I hope they pull out all the stops

Last edited:
you can hope for a nice upgrade but i wouldnt "expect" anything amazing.. just be happy you got a little upgrade.. NYE though, im not even sure..

Strip is nuts. Absolutely packed. I've always done theccountdown on the strip and either head to the club or to the hotel after.

I'm sure the major clubs are crazy too though. I just never wanted to pay the ridiculous markup to go (at least before midnight)

Need to go back ASAP, haven't been there in a year. And like someone above said, that wraparound terrace at the Cosmo :smokin and also that pizza joint in the Cosmo lol

Last edited:
Going this coming weekend. Is pre-sale the way to go for Hakk? $30 for a Friday night

*kanye shrug*

Is it true that you can take outside liquor into MGM Arena? Going to drake show tomorrow I wanna know if this is true...

Surprisingly I think they do.  For the WTT concert, they just asked us to transfer the liquor we had into plastic cups that they provided at the entrance.  Didn't make sense to me since they lose out on alcohol sales.  I think they were doing it for Yeezus as well but I didn't bring any with me that time.

Surprisingly I think they do.  For the WTT concert, they just asked us to transfer the liquor we had into plastic cups that they provided at the entrance.  Didn't make sense to me since they lose out on alcohol sales.  I think they were doing it for Yeezus as well but I didn't bring any with me that time.

They aren't hurting by losing out on a few alcohol sales at the Garden Arena.

Got back last night. My diet definitely was not on point cause I'm basically peeing out the butt.

Back
Top Bottom