Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Going Cinco De Mayo weekend with my guys for my homie bachelor party.

Pool parties will be open there right?

What're  some dope hip hop clubs to go to

Just booked it as well.

Looks like my last Vegas trip before I move to Switzerland. Sad days ahead.

Ibiza anyone?

Damn I was trying to get my crew to go during Cinco De Mayo for a bachelor's party as well but they opted for MDW instead 
mean.gif

I already know how expensive it's going be 
sick.gif

With that said, should still be LIT 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If I stayed at the Wynn, I'd never leave the property.

Good call. My wife gets tired of Vegas at times but she was very pleased with the property and she even told me that we had to stay there from now on. Of course she would say that when I finally get some M life comps from Bellagio and Mirage.

Weather was horrible two weeks ago :smh:

As far as dinner spots, I enjoyed Andrea's at the Wynn and Julian Serrano's at Aria.

Last edited:
Anybody know if Nightswim will be open Pac 12 tourney weekend?

Nightswim doesn't launch until late April. It's way too cold at night in early March. Even when it does launch, they do a soft launch because it can still be a little chilly.

I'm going for my 2nd time on the 29th of March. Had zero clue what i was doing last time, was still a blast 

Damn I was trying to get my crew to go during Cinco De Mayo for a bachelor's party as well but they opted for MDW instead 
mean.gif

I already know how expensive it's going be 
sick.gif

With that said, should still be LIT 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah my mans wanted to do his Bachelor Party that weekend too 
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm a do DR for MDW.

I did Vegas when I was 22, slept on the floor in a room at the MGM and won 4500 playing roulette 2 hours before my flight departing. 

Hoping for the same outcome 
roll.gif

Went to Vegas for the first time a week before MDW, but this time the group is insisting on MDW. Probably going to book through bookit.com which looks like it will be about 550 per person at MGM for 5 nights. Last year I used a pass for clubs and pools but I heard those aren't valid during major holiday weekends, any idea what the prices for clubs and pools on MDW or other MDW tips?

Going the weekend of Feb 11/12 with my girl. Any recommendations for clubs during Feb on A Sunday? I was hoping XS but didnt know it was closed on Sundays around this time of the year.

Going the weekend of Feb 11/12 with my girl. Any recommendations for clubs during Feb on A Sunday? I was hoping XS but didnt know it was closed on Sundays around this time of the year.

Being closed on Sundays is a new thing this year. Smart, because they can own Monday nights.

What's the advantage of getting a table at Encore Beach Club through a host versus just booking on the site?

What's the advantage of getting a table at Encore Beach Club through a host versus just booking on the site?

Tip bigger to pay less for a table. A $400 tip goes farther than paying $800 (including tax and tip) for another bottle.

Back
Top Bottom