Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Does your money go further at ebc or wet republic. Money aside, which ones better. Where would I expect the most hip/hop as I know both are edm clubs

Does your money go further at ebc or wet republic. Money aside, which ones better. Where would I expect the most hip/hop as I know both are edm clubs

Same **** I'm looking for. Where would I expect the most hip hop between the two even though I know it's that EDM ****. What's the crowds like? Diverse?

Same **** I'm looking for. Where would I expect the most hip hop between the two even though I know it's that EDM ****. What's the crowds like? Diverse?

Depends on the DJ but EBC should play slightly more hip-hop than Wet Republic.

Last time I went to EBC, Jermaine Dupri was spinning and it was mostly hip-hop.

Regardless, dont worry too much about the music. Premium yambs will be at both spots. :nthat:

EBC is better. tell us which DJs are at which and we'll tell u.

if u want hip hop also look at marquee (they just signed Mustard) and Drai's of course

Yeah I'll be there May 5th-8th, I see David Guetta will be at EBC on saturday, Drai's say's special guest guess they haven't locked it down for saturday.

Sunday trying to see what the move is too.

I'm on my MGM Grand Lazy river flow friday just holla'ng at whoever is in swimming reach 

Yeah I'll be there May 5th-8th, I see David Guetta will be at EBC on saturday, Drai's say's special guest guess they haven't locked it down for saturday.

I'm on my MGM Grand Lazy river flow friday just holla'ng at whoever is in swimming reach 

I'll be there same dates, let me know if you want in on my table.

going vegas next weekend for bachelors party so group of like 9 guys 3/5? anyone got a host plug for bottles sat night? thinking omnia or drais for bottles but pretty flexible as no djs we're really into are djing that night :/.

and is it a thing to ask promoters if they can plug u in for GA to another club another night if u get bottles with em or nah?

Any PM's with plugs would be appreciated!

I'd wait. EBC is the best pool party but if Drai's has a great rap artist then that's a good alternative. Doing both in 1 weekend would make sense too

Well I'll be in Vegas this weekend! Getting there tomorrow morning around 7am. Staying at the Cosmo. Bachelor party 12 of us

Friday night- bottle service at spearmint rhino
Saturday night- Lil Jon at Hakksan getting a section.
Sunday- dinner at Prime in the Bellagio

I'm more here for the gambling part. Play a lot of poker. Hopefully it's a good turn out

I mean I get free bottles and what not... Close friend is the lead host at XS. Haven't seen my stories in here before?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yo I will be in vegas mar 2nd thru 5th. Can you help a bro out?

Sup guys, going to Vegas march 10 and 11 for the mountain west conference basketball tournament. It's gonna be me and 3 of my college homies, one of which is flying in from Trinidad for his first Vegas trip.

So itinerary is flexible but I think we are going to hit spearmint to pregame on Friday and then big Sean at drais- was thinking since it's like a live concert type of vibe not going to get bottles. Saturday we are going to the game, dinner and then getting bottle service - deciding between calvin Harris at omnia, Flosstradamus at surrender, GTA at hakkasan, Dillon Francis at intrigue, Guetta at XS.

My question is does anyone know which spots will have better small tables for a group of 4-5 guys, our budget is around 1600 bucks all in. Thanks in advance

Man last time I went I XS it wasn't cracking but it was a Monday with marshmallow last April when he was less known, I also went with homies that don't party like that and I got way too drunk and fell off the table [emoji]128514[/emoji] So I think I'm going a different direction. Is guetta still popular? I feel like he's old news

Back
Top Bottom