Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Looking like Vegas in April for me. Probably going to stay at Flamingo. Definitely interested in hearing what pool parties we should look at getting into? That's my favorite part of summer out there.

Looks like David Guetta will be at Encore on Saturday April 21. That is likely the move.

Vegas rookie here, looking to book the wrap around suite at the cosmo for a bachelor party. Anyone have any tips or suggestions before doing so?

New to visiting Vegas. Any outdoor activities like hiking, art exhibits? What else is there besides the strip I'm just trying to get a general idea..

Just booked the room at the MGM for the first weekend of August :pimp:

4th time going and its my 4th bachelor party :lol:

My boys need to stop getting married

New to visiting Vegas. Any outdoor activities like hiking, art exhibits? What else is there besides the strip I'm just trying to get a general idea..

tenor.gif

Day trip to the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon was cool.

Don’t they also some some **** where you can go somewhere and shoot **** with big *** guns?

Heading out there March22-25 with some of my ol buds from high school. Haven’t seen them in years. Staying at PH. Gonna be fun

Heading back after more than a year. First time as not a single man too. Girl is coming with as well as her friend and my best friend and his wife. Going in May, Sunday-Wednesday. Anyone been to Beauty &Essex at Cosmo yet? Looking for a spot for a good anniversary dinner.

Heading back after more than a year. First time as not a single man too. Girl is coming with as well as her friend and my best friend and his wife. Going in May, Sunday-Wednesday. Anyone been to Beauty &Essex at Cosmo yet? Looking for a spot for a good anniversary dinner.

Never been to Beauty and Essex.

Anniversary dinner consider:
Eiffel Tower Restaurant. Fairly easy to snag a window seat to watch the Bellagio fountains while you eat because all the tables along the windows are for 2. If you want to go to the top of the tower after eating you can ask your waiter to get you tickets and they add it to your bill. They got the whole package there where a photographer can come by, you can add roses to the table, etc. Fairly pricey, I think our bill for 2 was about $300.

Scarpetta in The Cosmopolitan. Also has window view of the Bellagio fountains.

Top of the World at the Stratosphere. Whole restaurant spins so you get a good view of The Strip and the rest of flat *** Vegas while you eat lol.

Other options: Fiamma @ MGM. FIX @ Bellagio. Sage @ Aria. Nobu @ Caesars.

Took my cousin and two friends for a bachelor party ... stayed at the Venetian in a decked out suite ... turned TF up for about 4 nights ... I seriously don't remember having a better time in my life, consistently ...

I recommend a few things:

- Plan on spending 2x the money you think you will ...
- Don't worry about spending 2x the money you think you will ...
- Go to a SC but limit your time ... it's $20 per song at Rhino and I have never been simultaneously more pissed off yet satisfied in my life ...
- Find a store to buy snacks and waters and keep your room stocked ...
- Take a night and buy one of those all access "VIP" passes, as the cover and transportation alone pay for itself ...
- Visit a gun range ... I liked The Range and let off a few hundred rounds from some gnarly weapons ...

Don’t ever buy one of those all access VIP man. Worst deal possible. Just hit a host that someone in here trusts.

Headed back in June (with the lady) and August (Bachelor)

Planning to do a Air BnB and for the Bachelor, want some tables but not sure where yet, need to figure out how everyone's bank accounts are set up :lol:

Planning to do a Air BnB and for the Bachelor, want some tables but not sure where yet, need to figure out how everyone's bank accounts are set up :lol:

:lol: it's always a couple dudes that be cheap as ****.

I've only done tables once but never pay full price. Just when they hit you be like damn..I didn't know it was that much, thanks tho! I talked the guy down from like a g to 500 for a main table at Marquee to see Ferg :lol:

Back
Top Bottom