Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Glad you enjoyed! More stories needed!

Haha my fault so I went to Vegas about two weeks ago with the homies and stayed at the Palazzo. Left Friday at 3 in the morning and got to Vegas around 8:30. Our check in wasn’t until 3pm so we went to Walmart and started stocking up on beer, liquor and some snacks. Already had trees on us so we good on that. Blew down and went to battlefield to shoot some guns. Joint was cool but went too damn fast. Shot a UMP and cost $75 50 rounds.

After that we got to check in the room which was nice. The location is great because your next to the Wynn and across the street from the fashion show mall. It was my first time going in there so I thought it was dope. Only thing I didn’t like about the palazzo was the pool. At night we went to Freemont and since it was the first of the month it was live! Actually had a better time there than the strip. It was my first time going there.

Saturday night we tried going to hakkasan but the line was long as hell which is expected. Homies didn’t want to wait so we went to Treasures strip club. I’m not real hip when it comes to strip clubs but I had to make the most of it. Bought the homies a dance and sent one of them to VIP since it was his birthday.

My only concern was blowing trees on the strip but nobody cared plus I had my pen so that really came in clutch. Once the Raiders come into town it’s gonna be more active. Had a really good time and looking forward to come back.

Last edited:
Trip reports needed!

YO We trying to figure out best Friday night plans we get in late
We trying to dance and have fun not really trying to pop bottles where should we go

Xs chainsmokers $60
Omni Calvin Harris $100
Hardwell $40(mgm tho might could get free)
Marquee $50
Tao $30(dj dlux)
Wynn intrigue $35 (looks like a small bar club)
1 oak Rapper designer $30 ()
Encore night ‍♂️ swim $45
Chataue Paris night club $30
Palms apex Teyana taylor performance can’t find price yet(palms rooftop night club look dope as ****)
Playboi carter $30 aria (i already know that’s a no
Metro boomin $35 light mandala bay

This Friday night so far that’s pre pay tickets ?

We staying at mgm Park logistics too so we can go somewhere close and bring them back to the room

Friday: Flew in at night and met up with my party. Chilled and drank at the hotel the whole.

Saturday: Cousin’s close friend was able to hook us up with a table at EBC. All we had to do was tip her 25/person for coming through.

A different party we met up with had a plug for Omnia. Ended up going in for free.

Sunday: Group was beat so I ended up rolling solo
to Wet Republic. Caught some of Zedd’s performance then bounced.

Went to XS for Night Swim and my party was still beat so they ended up doing Top Golf instead. Maybe it’s just me but I feel like Chainsmokers put on the best Night Swim performance.

Side note: Had no idea groups were able to get tables next to the stage for ‘free’. Always thought those were only reserved for big spenders. The group we met up with at Omnia ended up getting moved literally right next to the DJ booth.

Monday: Watched the US Open at the Montecristo Cigar Bar

Pretty much going to be at EBC/XS on both Sunday and Monday day/night LDW. Get at ya boy.

Any recommendations for nightclubs and day clubs for the week of Oct 11-14?
Would like to stay away from primarily EDM djs/venues so looking for recommendations like Drais.
We're open for table service for day/night clubs.
Our group will only be 3-4 guys.

Any recommendations for nightclubs and day clubs for the week of Oct 11-14?
Would like to stay away from primarily EDM djs/venues so looking for recommendations like Drais.
We're open for table service for day/night clubs.
Our group will only be 3-4 guys.

https://electronic.vegas/vegas-edm-event-calendar/
Thank me later, let me know if you need XS hookup

Opps didn't read that you wanted to stay away from EDM LOL

Back
Top Bottom