Official Golden State Warriors @ Philadelphia 76ers 7pm EST

Stephen is having a terrible game
smh.gif

WHAT A GAME. Baron Davis and Azuibuke=Clutch. Biendrins lookin like Mr. Fantastic. Monta Ellis with a career game.

I'm glad we got that win. I was about to break something when they rushed it at the end of regulation. 5-7 after a 0-6 start. We are going to needeverybody to play their A game against the Suns.

We needed that win badly. If we lost it, it would have really be huge letdown since we know we should beat Philly. The refs were very, very suspect today butwe overcame it.

Azabukie coming up clutch. It would have been a big blow to lose that game.

4-1 on the road trip is great, now let's somehow beat the Suns.

great shot by Buike, and a great way to close out this road trip

eek.gif
@ this being the Warriors best road trip in 29 years

Damn what a game.
eek.gif
we almost blow that %*@$ and if we were to lose iwould have !#+@#! someone up on some serious stuff.
grin.gif
Baron and Buikeclutch shots in the end. Jackson had a bad game. Harrington has had a bad road trip and seems to be in Nellie's dog house right now. jackson has got to hitthe damn FT's. That would have cost us the game. Monta with a career high tying night, Great game by him. 4-1 baby
grin.gif
. We got the Suns next, that will be tough.

Buike's game winner

im wondering why azu wasnt in the game when they needed baskets while pietrus missed all those shots...but pietrus comin up with some nice steals andblocks...awesome win im glad i saw it..thanks again YBD

It was nice to get a win today. I woulda been pretty pissed if we blew one against the Sixers. Buike with the clutch 3!
pimp.gif

Jackson needs to more under control. Sometimes he drives out of control and letsh is emotions get the best of him. When he gets mad he tries to do too much.That's when he forces shots and gets turnovers. He did have that one clutch shot though.
pimp.gif

Bring on the Suns.

Great road trip. Hope the momentum carries at home with the Suns, Rockets, Magic coming to town. Go Warriors...

What I didn't get was why we kept feeding Jackson the ball in the post. Yeah he had a mismatch, but it just wasn't his night. There was a stretch wherewe kept on feeding Jackson the ball in the post 3, 4, or 5 possessions straight. Sometimes we gotta exploit the mismatch but if it's not the player'snight, then we have to find alternatives.

Oh well, great win by the Warriors. Overcame stupid refs, stupid turnovers, and bad shooting nights from our team minus Baron, Monta, and Andris.

just got home. watched the game earlier and it was great. good ending for the road trip going 4-1 with two back-to-back games. azubuike was clutch with his 3,and the refs were horrible in that game. monta had a great game, and i think he might steal that starting position soon; azubuike made a clutch basket andworked his butt off this game though. great win.

I'm speechless...
pimp.gif

I had a very big wager on the warriors tonight.... All they had to do is win too.
smokin.gif

I love these dudes right now... pause.

Thanks AZ.

Now that's how you do a roadtrip! Happy for you guys, wish I could say the same for my team (
nerd.gif
).

Good job guys.

Back
Top Bottom