Official GoldenState Warriors @ NY Knicks 11/20 7:30pm EST

Warriors need to blow this open in the 3rd so all the starters can rest in the 4th. I want to see:
Ellis
Belinelli
Pietrus
Wright
O'Bryant
for all 12 min in the 4th.

What has he done as a coach that was halfway decent?

He had two things going for him: a wonderful eye for talent, and the players played for him.

Now that he's lost the players, what's the point?

0-9 in the first 4 minutes
smh.gif

well I am just speaking out of my own opinion and I might be wrong because I haven't followed the Knicks all season in the past....but there is only somuch a coach can do if the player's don't listen.... I mean why would LB and Wilkens do horrible in NY......

Originally Posted by eternalist34

awwwww link doesnt work anymore!!!!

NBA IS SHUTTING THE LINKS DOWN
eyes.gif

IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS GAME FROM MY LINK DON'T CLOSE OR REFRESH YOUR PAGE!!!

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

What has he done as a coach that was halfway decent?

He had two things going for him: a wonderful eye for talent, and the players played for him.

Now that he's lost the players, what's the point?

Summed up well.

well I am just speaking out of my own opinion and I might be wrong because I haven't followed the Knicks all season in the past....but there is only so much a coach can do if the player's don't listen.... I mean why would LB and Wilkens do horrible in NY......
That's why it was a mistake in the first place to fire both of those well-respected veteran coaches after ONE season each.
smh.gif

I kept telling people that the players should have been held accountable for that entire fiasco. It was foolish to fire Larry Brown after ONE season. Yo, howdoes that sound? ONE SEASON.
laugh.gif

But yet Zeke is still running the show (or the circus as the media has started calling it here in NY).

Man, I can't wait for a new coach/GM.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

I would hate to have Zach Randolph on my team.

I'd love to have David Lee on the Warriors.
He's the only Knick thats worth a damn.

David Lee's rebounding would be awesome on the Warriors.

wmp link

mms://a613.l3072828831.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/613/30728/v0001/reflector:28831?auth=caEbJbgd1

Back
Top Bottom