.: Official GoldenState Warriors @ Sacramento Kings 11/28: 10pm EST :.

Warriors playing at a high level right now. Hope it continues tonight.

Here's to .500

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0n NT

C'mon Warriors! Let's win this one for Matt's mom... RIP.

you big dummy, is there going to be a stream for tonight's game? I don't want to leave the library tonight to watch the game at home? I got some hw to do...

It looks like league pass days are over we might windows media player mms links, the ones that expire after a few minutes.
I can't guarantee anything right now

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

you big dummy, is there going to be a stream for tonight's game? I don't want to leave the library tonight to watch the game at home? I got some hw to do...

It looks like league pass days are over we might windows media player mms links, the ones that expire after a few minutes.

ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Sucks... Looks like I might have to invest in a Slingbox then...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

ohwell.gif

noooooo.. ain't no warriors showing down at school. the stream must live!!!

well if you do happen to find the mms links then pls hook it up. greatly appreciated.

I don't know... I've never tried them before... So I'm going to head home tonight to watch the game. Someone let me know if these mms links work ornot. Thanks :D.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

^aren't those the ones you copy and paste into your media player? or am i just totally thinking of something else...?

you're right
we might get lucky and get an english sopcast stream...

I don't know... I've never tried them before... So I'm going to head home tonight to watch the game. Someone let me know if these mms links work or not. Thanks
happy.gif
just open up windows media player. click on file --> open url --> paste in the given link and BAM.

Wow, this game and if a Lakers/Kings game is televised, are the only games where it pays off being trapped in Davis. Since we're not given the option ofFSN Bay Area. Good to see Barnes out there.

Edit: I'm late, when did Brad Miller get rid of that joke of a hairstyle?

Back
Top Bottom