Official GoldenState Warriors vs. Orlando Magic 10:30pm EST

pimp.gif
hopefully someone comes thru with that link for this game
nerd.gif

Going to be a good one tonight. Have our work cut out stopping Howard but if we start playing our game then we can get this W.

Dwight Howard is just to athletic and skilled for he Warriors to stop. They'll have to just run until the wheels fall off to even have a chance. I'mexpecting a 120-110 type game tonight in favor of Orlando.

Luckily the Magic are on a long road trip right now, also coming off back to back games

Hopefully we can harness the home crowd and run them out early

I still think Nelson should have rested Baron a little more last night. Howard is only shooting 60% from the FT line so we need Mbenga to give some qualityminutes and hard fouls(not dirty) tonight.

tonight's gonna be a good one.

D12 is a beast. i say front him with AL...bring the double over the top, sure he is not slow like Yao, but Howard can be robotic at times so we should be ableto steal a few balls.

and MAN, wonder how the oracle is gonna react to the return of Foyle. Boos--Cheers?
roll.gif
can't wait!

^ nah definitely not boos. i think they're gonna cheer for him if he gets in the game, and if he doesn't we're gonna hear that oh so familiar"we want foyle" chant.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by tupac003

Link?

Yall are on our tail. I got to watch out for yall.

On your tail? Nah, the Lakers are on the Warriors tail. We're a half-game up now.
wink.gif
I know...I just heard that on the radio. Damn. We have a match up pretty soon don't we?

Can't wait to see Foyle back in Oracle. He was a fan favorite and I'm sure everyone was happy he was bought out so they'll cheer for him.

Dwight is gonna be a monster tonight. Hopefully we can contain him and limit Lewis and Turkoglu's production.

Luckily this game is on TV for us in Orlando...it's like our best season so far, and we end up with this bull %%%% cable situation where only half thegames this year are televised on brighthouse networks...but anyways, I always wondered why you Warriors fans always joked about Foyle...and I finally realize,he's so bad/clumsy/unathletic that you gotta love dude
roll.gif

the funniest thing is, there's moments where he goes off in a game and looks beastly, but thats for like 1 or 2 series all season but still
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gusyouout

^ nah definitely not boos. i think they're gonna cheer for him if he gets in the game, and if he doesn't we're gonna hear that oh so familiar "we want foyle" chant.

Foyle should be playing tonight. Based on the Lakers game last night, he saw a good chunk of action. Should be a great game.

Good luck yall, I like both of these teams, so I won't be dissapointed on who wins/loses.

Originally Posted by avitale8

Luckily this game is on TV for us in Orlando...it's like our best season so far, and we end up with this bull %%%% cable situation where only half the games this year are televised on brighthouse networks...but anyways, I always wondered why you Warriors fans always joked about Foyle...and I finally realize, he's so bad/clumsy/unathletic that you gotta love dude
roll.gif

the funniest thing is, there's moments where he goes off in a game and looks beastly, but thats for like 1 or 2 series all season but still
laugh.gif
My dude, check the avy...Foyle was the original cover for Live 08 until Agent 0 wrote about it in his blog and started crying about it. Foyle is thekey to tonight's game. If he drops more than 4 pts we are in deep sh__

Back
Top Bottom