Official Green Bay Packers (11-0) @ New York Giants (6-5) 12/4 4:15PM

metlife-stadium.jpg

pimp.gif
Section 224 Row 1 for me.

This is the biggest obstacle left for the 16-0 run.

Packers by 5.

Packers by 5?

I said that NY was the only team that could keep GB from going 16-0, but the way the Giants lost to the Saints, I just don't see it being a close game, Packers by 14.

I was going to go but I'll be out having dinner with the fam for the bday (getting old), I normally always go to GMen games around this time too.

I'll def be watching though, Packers should win easily since they are healthy and confident, Giants are too depleted everywhere to even compete in this game IMO.

I hope they surprise me though, would be a nice gift
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Come out to legends on 33rd mez... Get that lsu second half money
you're going there after the game?
I'll be all over the place in the city so I'll try.

we're going to get murdered and outclassed, probably 38-17. Glad i sold my tickets before the NO game. Hard to dislike anyone on the Packers tho, if they do the impossible (19-0) I'd be happy for them

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Come out to legends on 33rd mez... Get that lsu second half money
you're going there after the game?
I'll be all over the place in the city so I'll try.

Nah I was there last night... Probably just sticking around at the hotel in jersey after today's game.

so the giants are pretty much doomed, huh

wouldn't surprise me to see them break this undefeated thing the packers got going, but i also wouldn't be surprised to see them get lit up

Only way you beat the Packers is with a pass rush, long extended drives to keep the ball away, and converting TD's instead of field goals.

Without a running game its tough, the Giants would have to play a flawless game today at home and jump to an early lead to give them some life.

FRAIJ, damn that sucks, but enjoy the game though should be a good one...not too COLD OUT......I'm about to head out to catch my younger bro's tackle football game in Harlem so I may miss the first half o_O

I expect Rodgers to carve us up worse than Brees and a Thanksgiving Day Turkey.

Hopefully Fewell's fired up calling out of the defense proves to do something, and they blitz Rodgers even though that's not a deterrent on him since he is atheltic and can roll out and throw missiles.

Bradshaw should play which is nice, could be a very high scoring game like 42-28, we'll see...all I can do is hope for the best, but I expect an L

If Bradshaw plays that is a huge lift, which means less Jacobs.

The run game would have to be effective to kill some clock (but lets be serious the GMen are dead last with this OLine), and converting first downs and avoiding 3 and outs.

I don't think Rodgers will have a Brees like day, the guy is unreal in a dome, but it can get ugly.

According to the Giants scoreboard the Final Score will be 15 Giants, 12 Packers. 
Wonder if it's right... 
nerd.gif

Af1J63mCAAA7pfx.png

Boley playing is huge, rookie LB's looking like deer in headlights was getting old very quick, especially in coverage.

giants havent any pass rush for a like a month, they will step up this game, sacks and force soem bad throws....if they don't it will get ugly quick......nicks needs to have a big game...giants 34-31

Back
Top Bottom