Official Green Bay Packers (11-0) @ New York Giants (6-5) 12/4 4:15PM

Hit em with that discount double check...Game Blouses...I wish Aaron wasn't on the Packers cause I'd prolly have a jersey or 3 smh

I swear this season is taking years away from my life...@+%%%+# ridiculous...Rather it have been a blow out like last week....I do know one thing though....Giants gonna win by 10+ next week @ the Cowboys....put that in the QOTW

dammit. hopefully we get in the playoffs and play the Packers again. Great game to watch.

Giants made the same mistake the Patriots made vs. them TWICE (this year, '07 Super Bowl
30t6p3b.gif
). Needed to milk the $!@% out of the clock at the end. That "impending doom" feeling after you get the lead late...it sucks. 

Originally Posted by jrp44

I swear this season is taking years away from my life...@+%%%+# ridiculous...Rather it have been a blow out like last week....I do know one thing though....Giants gonna win by 10+ next week @ the Cowboys....put that in the QOTW

sports most times are worse for the fans ... clearly an example 

Our coaches just constantly get the little things wrong. Running a play before the 2 min warning instead of running the clock down. Three passes at the goal line instead of running the clock down. Rushing 3 against Aaron Rodgers smh. We put up a good fight and it doesn't feel so bad because the Girls lost but should've at least took it to OT. Our DB's have always sucked so our coaches should be playing like they don't want them to get exposed by Rodgers. I'm laying this loss on the coaches. Another great performance in a career year for Eli. Good game Packers fans.

Cowgirls better strap on their seatbelts cause this last 4 games is gonna be a helluva ride.

Originally Posted by cgutta

Gilbride is an idiot, calls a run play before the 2 minute warning, calls none(1?) after 
indifferent.gif

last time a undefeated team beat us by 3
nerd.gif
Damn lil bro we posted the same thing at the same time lol. We also said the same thing at the same time earlier. You said it on twitter and I said it to Franz. Verbatim the same thing lol. We got a mental connection goin today.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Giants made the same mistake the Patriots made vs. them TWICE (this year, '07 Super Bowl
30t6p3b.gif
). Needed to milk the $!@% out of the clock at the end. That "impending doom" feeling after you get the lead late...it sucks. 
bingo

TERRIBLE play selection once they got first and goal...

I can't complain about the playcalling, you needed a TD and two point conversion any way you could at that point and they got it, defense needs to make some tackles.

My only gripe was calling a play before the two minutes warning, and the screen play they called when they had a quick 3 and out the series before.

Nitpicking though, Gmen played a good game. It'd be nice to see that effort and preparation for the remainder of the season

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I can't complain about the playcalling, you needed a TD and two point conversion any way you could at that point and they got it, defense needs to make some tackles.

Yeah because they needed to convert the two still. Its either score quickly and give Rodgers a minute, or have a minute to use after the onside kick if they didnt convert the two to win the game.
If they ran the clock out its pretty much do or die with the two point.  More options if they scored quickly. Its just kinda unfortunate that one of those options was to stop Rodgers 
laugh.gif

it's first and goal. you have PLENTY of time and tries to at least run the ball once.

i mean what made anyone think the giant defense was going to stop rodgers. rodgers, brady, brees, peyton...you don't give these guys time to drive on you. ESPECIALLY when all they need is a FG. if the giants ran the ball just once when they got to first and goal...rodgers has 25 seconds rather than a minute.

mez you're right, the giant defense needed to make a play and do a lot better than they did on that final drive. but did you honestly expect them to stop rodgers? there was almost no doubt. i know because my defense is the same way...like when we played you guys
laugh.gif

Aaron Rodgers accuracy is just ridiculous he looks invincible at times just like Brady in 07. 

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

my heart is broken...i wish the fans would just jump the refs
this
like i knew the giants would be the only team that would give the packers a hard time but that damn D ruined the whole game

Giants play calling on 1st and goal with a minute left was awful IMO... Sitting in the stadium I definitely knew they left Rodgers wayyyyy too much time when all he needed was a FG.

You're willing to completely lay the game on the line with a draw on the 2 pt conversion but you don't run it on 1st and/or 2nd down to get the clock under like :30.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

You're willing to completely lay the game on the line with a draw on the 2 pt conversion but you don't run it on 1st and/or 2nd down to get the clock under like :30.
EXACTLY!

Back
Top Bottom