OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Capers and that D.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Woody....Tramon got the shaft not making the probowl...

THIS!
Packers_Eagles_Football.sff_79727_game.jpg

Don't forget Rodgers got the shaft too. 

Who gives a damn if they're not in the PB now... I expect that they wouldn't even be playing in it if they were selected.

I don't wanna see ANY Packers playing in that game!

How epic would it be to have McCarthy raise the George Halas trophy in front of 60,000 bears fans next week???

Who gives a damn if they're not in the PB now... I expect that they wouldn't even be playing in it if they were selected.

I don't wanna see ANY Packers playing in that game!

How epic would it be to have McCarthy raise the George Halas trophy in front of 60,000 bears fans next week???

Still super high after that game... Not settled though just yet.  

Next week Rodgers can do something that Favre had not done in the last 13 years of his career, make it to the Superbowl.  Favre blew his opportunity in '07 with a classic #4 deflation.

Trent Cole with Rodgers picture in crosshairs on his locker - Backfired.
John Abraham mocking Rodgers - Rodgers retains the Belt.

You know the Bears would do some talking this week assuming they win today... I don't think I can bring myself to root for the enemy today, but Lordbardi knows Id like nothing more to advance through Soldier field.  

Tramon Williams contract will turn out to be a steal like ive said all along... Hes earned big boy money this year.  Not sure if yall caught NFLN last night but Primetime gave some major props to Al Harris for what Charles Woodson has become in the Green and Yellow...  He said that Woodson came to GB as an average-above average CB that wasn't getting looks in FA from other teams due to his injury history and lack of production (which is 100% true)...

Al Harris was there at the time with top tier work ethic and grit for a CB, challenging WR's on every play.  Woodson bought into that and stopped relying purely on his natural given talents and athleticism (I'm adding to what Deion said at this point). 

Now we have Woodson setting the examples for Tramon and Sam.  Really couldn't ask for a better situation than our secondary is in... Along with the group of corners theres Nick Collins as a top 5 FS and Charlie Peprah playing well at SS with Burnett coming back next season from injury.  There is no secondary in the NFL with better ball skills than this team right now, seriously.

Next week Rodgers can do something that Favre had not done in the last 13 years of his career, make it to the Superbowl.  Favre blew his opportunity in '07 with a classic #4 deflation.

You know the Bears would do some talking this week assuming they win today... I don't think I can bring myself to root for the enemy today, but Lordbardi knows Id like nothing more to advance through Soldier field.  

Tramon Williams contract will turn out to be a steal like ive said all along... Hes earned big boy money this year.  Not sure if yall caught NFLN last night but Primetime gave some major props to Al Harris for what Charles Woodson has become in the Green and Yellow...  He said that Woodson came to GB as an average-above average CB that wasn't getting looks in FA from other teams due to his injury history and lack of production (which is 100% true)...

Al Harris was there at the time with top tier work ethic and grit for a CB, challenging WR's on every play.  Woodson bought into that and stopped relying purely on his natural given talents and athleticism (I'm adding to what Deion said at this point). 

Now we have Woodson setting the examples for Tramon and Sam.  Really couldn't ask for a better situation than our secondary is in... Along with the group of corners theres Nick Collins as a top 5 FS and Charlie Peprah playing well at SS with Burnett coming back next season from injury.  There is no secondary in the NFL with better ball skills than this team right now, seriously.

pimp.gif
nicely put fraij

when john abraham did the title belt after he sacked rodgers when the score was 28-14...i was like RIP.

and i think sam had 1 penalty yesterday but even that play i thought he played great!! like you said fraij...tramon looks up to chuck...sam looks up to both of them..they are great role models on this team.

pimp.gif
nicely put fraij

when john abraham did the title belt after he sacked rodgers when the score was 28-14...i was like RIP.

and i think sam had 1 penalty yesterday but even that play i thought he played great!! like you said fraij...tramon looks up to chuck...sam looks up to both of them..they are great role models on this team.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Just think how stacked and scary this team will be next season when all of the ir guys are back.  I'm sure we'll end up losing some great players.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Just think how stacked and scary this team will be next season when all of the ir guys are back.  I'm sure we'll end up losing some great players.

Does anyone know where i can find some HQ pictures of the Packers Falcons game?

Does anyone know where i can find some HQ pictures of the Packers Falcons game?

Green Bay takes this game, spread the field and pick apart that Steelers D through the air because there's no way I see them running on them(nobody does).

Aaron Rodgers MVP by the way.

Do the NFC right, Green Bay!!!!

Green Bay takes this game, spread the field and pick apart that Steelers D through the air because there's no way I see them running on them(nobody does).

Aaron Rodgers MVP by the way.

Do the NFC right, Green Bay!!!!

Back
Top Bottom