OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

it's all fun and games to me....

I hate the Bears as much as arstyle hates the Pack...

what else are we gonna do for the next week?

let's talk some $@#%

p.s. The Bears didn't limit their offensive gameplan in Week 17. Stop playin'!
Sure they did, believe me. Not that it matters, but I'm right, you're wrong.

LOL

You know what I meant by the 'we' talk. You're just nitpicking and complaining at this point.

Is it healthy for you to be salty this much?

And nah, I don't think GB will score 30 on Chicago.....

....but your offense scored 3 points the last outing. THREE POINTS.

And I'm fully aware you guys will most likely score more than a measly field goal, but don't act like Chicago fares well against the Pack.

p.s.

I'd say the GB defense has played 2 offenses the past 2 weeks that are BETTER than the Bears.

Bye now.

smile.gif

you do realize the Bears were toying with the Packers in that last game right? Green Bay HAD to win that game, we didn't have anything to gain by beating you guys and didn't want to risk injured players by playing a meaningless game. 

you act like the Bears are scrubs, yet they beat the Packers in the first encounter this season AND held you guys to 3 points until the 4th quarter. Factor in the fact that the Bears are the no.2 seed in the NFC and have home advantage in the championship game and I'd say our chances are pretty good.

theyre pretty much equal in most categories, but I think it is the Bears who will be going to Dallas. Something tells me our defense is going to step up majorly and special teams are going to put on quite a show. Let's not forget how much of a problem Devin Hester can be
wink.gif

LOL

You know what I meant by the 'we' talk. You're just nitpicking and complaining at this point.

Is it healthy for you to be salty this much?

And nah, I don't think GB will score 30 on Chicago.....

....but your offense scored 3 points the last outing. THREE POINTS.

And I'm fully aware you guys will most likely score more than a measly field goal, but don't act like Chicago fares well against the Pack.

p.s.

I'd say the GB defense has played 2 offenses the past 2 weeks that are BETTER than the Bears.

Bye now.

smile.gif

you do realize the Bears were toying with the Packers in that last game right? Green Bay HAD to win that game, we didn't have anything to gain by beating you guys and didn't want to risk injured players by playing a meaningless game. 

you act like the Bears are scrubs, yet they beat the Packers in the first encounter this season AND held you guys to 3 points until the 4th quarter. Factor in the fact that the Bears are the no.2 seed in the NFC and have home advantage in the championship game and I'd say our chances are pretty good.

theyre pretty much equal in most categories, but I think it is the Bears who will be going to Dallas. Something tells me our defense is going to step up majorly and special teams are going to put on quite a show. Let's not forget how much of a problem Devin Hester can be
wink.gif

I don't mind the Packer fans like Fraij, Retro, YoungMoney and Lyrical talking !%%!, but these random $#% NTers that I don't know pisses the hell out of me
laugh.gif

I don't mind the Packer fans like Fraij, Retro, YoungMoney and Lyrical talking !%%!, but these random $#% NTers that I don't know pisses the hell out of me
laugh.gif

i agree that your special teams will be a problem

ginger boy gonna be rusty as hell not having to punt for 2 weeks

Originally Posted by youngmoney

let's talk some $@#%

this.

bring it clowns.
It will be brought.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

let's talk some $@#%

this.

bring it clowns.
It will be brought.

*dying* at this clown using the 'meaningless game' card. It was bound to happen.

Did you watch the game?

i agree that your special teams will be a problem

ginger boy gonna be rusty as hell not having to punt for 2 weeks

*dying* at this clown using the 'meaningless game' card. It was bound to happen.

Did you watch the game?

It's bad enough I have to listen to arstyle during baseball season, now for the next week. God help us all with this idiot.

Go Pack.

It's bad enough I have to listen to arstyle during baseball season, now for the next week. God help us all with this idiot.

Go Pack.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Go Pack.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go Pack.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL at the Bears toying with GB in that last game. If they didn't want us out of the playoffs they woulda sat their starters... Peppers, Cutler, Forte, Hester, Olsen, Urlacher, Briggs, the rest of those clowns all played 60 minutes.

Lovie was able to call an aggressive ballgame because of the situation.

Devin hester was a majorly problem every time we punted in week 17 huh... I guess he was just toying with fair catches and "POISON POISON" calls
roll.gif
roll.gif
Joooooooke.

Lovie called that game and the players played that game to win. Fact.

LOL at the Bears toying with GB in that last game. If they didn't want us out of the playoffs they woulda sat their starters... Peppers, Cutler, Forte, Hester, Olsen, Urlacher, Briggs, the rest of those clowns all played 60 minutes.

Lovie was able to call an aggressive ballgame because of the situation.

Devin hester was a majorly problem every time we punted in week 17 huh... I guess he was just toying with fair catches and "POISON POISON" calls
roll.gif
roll.gif
Joooooooke.

Lovie called that game and the players played that game to win. Fact.

Go Pack.

Idiot huh???? $#!$ you too and your Booers.

Go Pack.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Go Pack.

2 words

ZACH. GRIENKE.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Go Pack.

2 words

ZACH. GRIENKE.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom