OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

Numbers don't mean jack +%*%.
laugh.gif
Mark Sanchez (17 TDs, 13 INTs) and Jay Cutler (23 TDs, 16 INTs) are still in the playoffs while Brady (36 TDs and 4 INTs) and Manning (33 TDs and 17 INTs) are watching at home. As a team today we played complete and we've proven our case as to how we can win. We dominated in all three phases of the game, scream fraud all you want, but it's true. Receivers dropping passes? Teams STAY doing that against us. Poor field condition? We've been winning at home on the same field for years. Luck? Who cares if we were lucky all season, there are 28 other teams that would love to switch places right now. If you punks lose don't pull any excuses out...better yet might as well because that's the Packer way, right?

laugh.gif
Mark Sanchez (17 TDs, 13 INTs) and Jay Cutler (23 TDs, 16 INTs) are still in the playoffs while Brady (36 TDs and 4 INTs) and Manning (33 TDs and 17 INTs) are watching at home. As a team today we played complete and we've proven our case as to how we can win. We dominated in all three phases of the game, scream fraud all you want, but it's true. Receivers dropping passes? Teams STAY doing that against us. Poor field condition? We've been winning at home on the same field for years. Luck? Who cares if we were lucky all season, there are 28 other teams that would love to switch places right now. If you punks lose don't pull any excuses out...better yet might as well because that's the Packer way, right?

30t6p3b.gif
 at this thread being 8 pages with 162 hours left to go until gametime.

30t6p3b.gif
 at this thread being 8 pages with 162 hours left to go until gametime.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

laugh.gif
You
Guys

Beat

....Seattle, though.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You
Guys

Beat

....Seattle, though.

laugh.gif

those numbers are elementary to what fraij is gonna bring in here...TRUST

dude throws out stats like FRYT and WSDE...im still confused from the other thread

roll.gif

annndd goodnight.

those numbers are elementary to what fraij is gonna bring in here...TRUST

dude throws out stats like FRYT and WSDE...im still confused from the other thread

roll.gif

annndd goodnight.

All i know is Bears / Packers Sunday at 2pm for the right to play in Dallas......anything else said is meaningless banter.

All i know is Bears / Packers Sunday at 2pm for the right to play in Dallas......anything else said is meaningless banter.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

laugh.gif
You
Guys

Beat

....Seattle, though.

laugh.gif
Hey
I

Can

Type 

This 

Too 

And

Try

To 

Seem 

Cool.

Of course you point out who we won against though. Y'all would be gassed up if you won against the same team. Just stop.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

laugh.gif
You
Guys

Beat

....Seattle, though.

laugh.gif
Hey
I

Can

Type 

This 

Too 

And

Try

To 

Seem 

Cool.

Of course you point out who we won against though. Y'all would be gassed up if you won against the same team. Just stop.

Back
Top Bottom