Official Green Bay Packers @ San Diego Chargers - 11/6 4:15 EST

The Packers have never lost in San Diego when playing the Chargers, winning there in 1970, 1978, 1993, 1999, and 2003.  Green Bay’s only defeat at Qualcomm Stadium came in January 1998, when the Packers lost to the Broncos there in Super Bowl XXXII.

Lets keep it that way.

I wont even be that mad if we lose this game... It's bound to happen at some point and id rather it be now than in the playoffs...

http://www.facebook.com/ClayMatthewsIII
[h6]
Clay Matthews III
Who saw the chargers choke last night on MNF?[/h6]

Shots fired.
laugh.gif

I SHOULD be attending this game in San Diego on Sunday, but I'm not. smh.

Oh well.

Here's to GB continuing their dominance....and hopefully with 2 weeks to prepare, the Packers can come out firing on all cylinders against SD.

$50 Packers to beat the Chargers...

Any takers.

If the Chargers play like they did vs. KC, this game will be over before halftime.

Anyone know where you can view full games once they're finished?

Just got a job and start sunday at 2 
indifferent.gif

This is gonna be the first Packer game ive missed in a long long time.

My prediction:

Chargers take an early double digit lead.

Packers have to play catch up all game long.

They come close to tying the game.

Chargers score one more time to seal the victory.

Chargers win by 9.

Spoiler [+]
No JPZ, I dont want to bet.
laugh.gif

Some reason I think the Chargers win this, starting there annual second-half run...Chargers by 4

I'm not offended by Clay's tweet at all, he spoke the truth. We choked. 
Not surprising considering we always seem to lose games to teams we shouldn't lose against ever since Norv took over.

I wont say we have no chance, because Im expecting Rivers to pick it up this week and stop playin like a cot damn fool.

But its not lookin too good this week 
laugh.gif

I got faith in us, but with Mathews most likely out and VJax banged up, its going to be tough to pull out. 
tired.gif

Cant wait tho, hoping for a good game either way. The W would be a bonus. 
pimp.gif

@sdutChargers: This is unreal. The Chargers are pumping crowd noise during practice -- for a home game.

Damn they're ready for a lot of Pack fans at the Q.
laugh.gif
  Lambeau West.
pimp.gif

I think this will be the Chargers get back right game.

Aaruon Rogers will probably throw for 300 and 2 TDs like any other week though.

ISWYDT but I been seeing certain Cowboys fans call him "erin rogers ... ..." for like 4 years now.  That is my quarterback though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

The chargers are frauds.

i started the charger thread and i struggle to keep it alive and i aint even mad at this mans post.
they been playing like crap and they know they're better than this. 

however, they need to prove it, and until then they can be labeled whatever everyone wants to label them  

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

ISWYDT but I been seeing certain Cowboys fans call him "erin rogers ... ..." for like 4 years now.  That is my quarterback though.
laugh.gif

That's petty
laugh.gif

More like 25,000 bandwagoners 
laugh.gif

But hey...maybe they'll inspire us to not play like garbage and actually play with some heart. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom