OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

pimp.gif
Bye Dorrell.

I hope Rush wants to stay in GS next year.

Heard Don Nelson made it to the hall of fame... Congrats to him... Great offensive mind and the "we believe" playoff run will always have a special place in my heart

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Heard Don Nelson made it to the hall of fame... Congrats to him... Great offensive mind and the "we believe" playoff run will always have a special place in my heart
Same here. He deserves it, IMO. I remember when I heard he was coming back to Golden State...I was juiced.
Mike Dunleavy = Point Forward!!!

I don't think you'll get a great deal on a new 328 right now, you're probably looking at around MSRP since it's new. I looked into buying a new one, and with the options I want, it would put me in the mid-40s.

Don't think I posted about it yet but I ended up getting a used G37 sedan last month
pimp.gif
. Liking it overall, felt I got a decent deal and it's pretty much fully loaded. Test-drove a used 3-series as well- it handles a bit better than the G but taking cost and everything else into consideration, I felt the Infiniti was a better choice for me. Tons of power and fun to drive...but a little erratic for city driving.

Nah, I've been working at my current job for almost half a year now. It's a fairly small company, and it has its ups and downs but overall it's been a good place to get my feet wet career-wise. Very chill coworkers and easy-going atmosphere...

Originally Posted by acidicality

I don't think you'll get a great deal on a new 328 right now, you're probably looking at around MSRP since it's new. I looked into buying a new one, and with the options I want, it would put me in the mid-40s.

Don't think I posted about it yet but I ended up getting a used G37 sedan last month
pimp.gif
. Liking it overall, felt I got a decent deal and it's pretty much fully loaded. Test-drove a used 3-series as well- it handles a bit better than the G but taking cost and everything else into consideration, I felt the Infiniti was a better choice for me. Tons of power and fun to drive...but a little erratic for city driving.
Yea, I don't think I'd get a 328i coupe, I just wanted to see if he has seen anyone get below invoice.
G37, not bad, how far do you have to commute to work everyday?

I'm looking at 40 miles a day (one way) at my new job.

Back
Top Bottom