OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fixed.

Still can't believe that these idiots won on Saturday
mad.gif
. After the beating they took yesterday, the NBA should step in and change that win to a loss.

Starting to fear there will be no lottery pick for the W's this year. Can't even be good at losing.

Let's just hope that these teams continue to win. A lot of the bad teams are starting to play better (Pistons, Nets, Raptors, and hopefully the Wizards start to get better).

[h3]Warriors Have Lamar Odom On Radar[/h3]
Apr 11, 2012 10:45 AM EDT

Odom_Lamar_dal_111214.jpg
The Warriors have Lamar Odom on their radar to fill the small forward position next season, according to sources.

Golden State is set at the other four starting positions, but Golden State believes Odom would be an upgrade at small forward over Dorell Wright, Brandon Rush, Dominic McGuire and Richard Jefferson.

Odom is set to make $8.2 million next year. But Dallas has a team option. If they cut him, only $2.4 million of that is guaranteed.

The Warriors could make a play for Odom via trade on draft day.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/220431/Warriors_Have_Lamar_Odom_On_Radar#ixzz1rn6u52cG

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
With the way he's been playing this year.

i would give odom a shot off the bench at the 4. we missed out big time with a cheap jj hickson contract. there is no single backup 4 next year. dont tell me mcguire.

and can someone tell me WHY the warriors are being nationally televised 2x in 2 days (ESPN & TNT)? LOL!

Originally Posted by wcghost

i would give odom a shot off the bench at the 4.

Pretty much. Wonder if he can't get back to one of the LA teams if he'd settle for being in the state of California?

Originally Posted by Antidope

The most convincing tanks ever. They look like real losses where they're trying.
It strikes again. While watching this I thought they came in here trying to win. I still do believe it somewhat but in the back of my mind I know it would go against common sense to do so. Good game though fun to watch

How do you guys feel about Ralph Barbieri being let go by KNBR? I know most people don't like him but they did him dirty

The way he was let go was dirty, yes, but I am glad he's gone- I just couldn't stand his voice.

Sharks
pimp.gif
...it's a tough match-up as St. Louis swept them in the season but who knows what can happen. Niemi needs to be on top of his game for the Sharks to have a chance.

How was it dirty? Wasn't it just that they didn't re-new his contract which was up?

Anyway, title change is becoming an unforutnate annual event.

"Go Sharks" - Ralph Barbieri

Edit - NVM, read his take...wow is all I can say.

"The whole process took about 7 minutes. Let's see: 7 minutes for 28 years at KNBR. That's four years a minute. I have to admit that's pretty time efficient -- not to mention classy.

Wow that was dirty

Back
Top Bottom