OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Damn it Jenkins is never going to play now with this signing. I know he's a rookie but lets see what the kid can do at least.

Jenkins shouldn't have his minutes limited. All he's done is come in the game and make all 3 of his jumpers. Maybe I missed something...

Nate the fake? 
sick.gif

Another small guard that has low bball IQ and is trigger happy.  I'd rather see what Jenkins could've offered.

Nate would make a good cheerleader on the bench. Interesting to see how Coach manage the minutes and who to play back up and the third option.

Maybe they're getting ready to make a trade? I think it's safe to say that this team cannot play Mark Jackson's type of defense. Who knows, maybe they are in to ruin any type of success that Jackson could have had.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Nate would make a good cheerleader on the bench. Interesting to see how Coach manage the minutes and who to play back up and the third option.
A cheerleader is the last thing we need...I'm hoping his contract will be relatively low
tired.gif

As for 1's, so you have Curry, Ellis (occasionally), +*+ Smith, Charlie Jenkins and now Nasty Nate? I'm confused.

Trade away Klay, dude is playing like a reckless high-schooler out there.

The pessimism makes this thread hard to tolerate sometimes. Trade away Klay? Five games into his career?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'm hoping his contract will be relatively low
tired.gif
I believe Nate's deal is reportedly for $1mill and takes up our remaining cap space.

While I'm not the biggest fan of Klay at the moment, you do have to realize that it IS his rookie year and that it's a learning process.

I didn't want them to draft Klay (wanted Kawhi Leonard) but it's only 5 games in. Give him two seasons before fully judging him...

laugh.gif
at trading away Klay

I wasnt a fan of drafting him, but to say he sucks $+% 5 games in is stupid. Keep in mind he only had 2-3 weeks to prepare for the season.

I'm going to give Klay the benefit of the doubt. It's his 1st year with a condensed training camp and it's only 5 games into the year.

Back
Top Bottom