OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

I'm sorry but I can't see why any one would HATE Mark Jackson at this point in the season. The jury is still completely out on him.

Also at some point the players have to be held accountable for their performances.

I think it's pretty safe to say that this team just isn't built right.  Look at what Mike Malone was able to do with the Hornets roster last season (defensively).  You can take any coach, if they don't have the players, they're not going to be successful.  

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I'm sorry but I can't see why any one would HATE Mark Jackson at this point in the season. The jury is still completely out on him.

Also at some point the players have to be held accountable for their performances.

Granted its unfair to label Jackson a failure but at some point you have to look at the results.  Has this team improved any from the previous regime?  We lost our offensive identity while still giving up a +!%*+%%@ of points.  We have players on the roster who have taken huge steps in the wrong direction (Wright/Udoh) and we have rookies who absolutely don't have a clue (ALL THE ROOKIES DON'T HAVE A CLUE).  Our players clearly don't have the edge with game planning and scouting the opponents we face.  You can be a HOFer but suck as a coach.  We need someone to teach these dumb !%%*@ who put on the jerseys.  We don't need a former player grazing the sidelines to say things are unacceptable.  I know that and I haven't played since high school.

Yesterday's game was torture. I literally have never been so mad leaving a meaningless Warriors game. This team is a joke. Our new management, who promised changes, are a joke. I am convinced we will never be good. Ever.

What is there to like about Mark Jackson? Bottom line is he is a head coach in a professional basketball league with absolutely no coaching experience, and it shows. From what i've seen, he often times fails to call timeouts when the team needs one, and it seems he never coaches the players on the offensive end. What has he done to make the team better? The team's defense has not gotten much (if any) better, and supposedly that is ALL that they work on during practice, and the offense has gotten considerably worse than last year. Yes we have a bad team, but add an inexperienced and unqualified coach to that.... what else would you expect?

Originally Posted by wcghost

i almost destroyed my indian friend's brand new 60'' Samsung LED HDTV last night.
... why does it matter what ethnicity your "friend" is?

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by wcghost

i almost destroyed my indian friend's brand new 60'' Samsung LED HDTV last night.
... why does it matter what ethnicity your "friend" is?
KhyDX.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

How many of you would label yourselves real life pessimist? Just wondering.
laugh.gif

ME!
happy.gif
I knew we'd lose going into this. Good game y'all, Warriors always have our number
30t6p3b.gif
I'm just happy the Blazers kept in the game to the end, more or less. Good luck against OKC.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Someone offered me Monta Ellis for Kyle Lowry, would you do it?
i probably wouldn't.

Lowry is like top 10 right now, and Ellis was maybe top 20 last year, and a lot worse than that so far this year.

depends on the makeup of your team as well, though.

Was nice to catch the blazers on the 3rd game of the back to back to back.

Either way nice W. Curry ballin in that 2nd half...

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

There's a difference between being pessimistic and realistic.
Yes, yes there is.

ps a realist would simply say yes, or no.
wink.gif

jk

Back
Top Bottom