Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
There was a women on the phone talkin bout how she sent her boyfriend a pic of her big tities :lol:

[Martin voice] HOL' UP! HOL' UP![/Martin voice] you mean to tell me I gotta have Xbox live gold to log into social club!? Come on Microsoft :smh:
Can't even use my suped up Buffalo :smh:

There is a mission in the game that R* was obviously inspired by this movie scene:

:pimp:

Man the ifruit app is not letting me log in, is there any way to fix it, or should I wait until the servers aren't full?

Can someone point to me where grove street is at? I been there twice on accident

Edit: Nvm I found it

Last edited:
So confused, I installed disk 1 to my HDD and when I inserted disk 2 I selected my USB when prompted. Yet the textures are messed up like the videos :rolleyes

Franklin and his homie reminds me of ice cube and mike epps
laugh.gif

if you watched some of their movies together you'd know what i mean
this for a min i thought epps was voicing dude.. he went in on my man hair cut 

roll.gif
roll.gif

So confused, I installed disk 1 to my HDD and when I inserted disk 2 I selected my USB when prompted. Yet the textures are messed up like the videos :rolleyes

Did you also install the optional disc 2 ?

If so. R* themselves said not to or else you would see performance issues with the Xbox 360.

Last edited:

Did you also install the optional disc 2 ?

If so. R* themselves said not to or else you would see performance issues with the Xbox 360.

I deleted all my data, trying to reinstall disk 1. I'm gonna read the text on screen this time. :smh:

BRUHS... I stuck on the first part of the bank robbery watever... my partners was saying take cover... now what? :nerd:

BRUHS... I stuck on the first part of the bank robbery watever... my partners was saying take cover... now what? :nerd:
take cover with R1 behind the boxes in front of the door
Also did u blow the bank vault already or are u about to take on the cops????

Last edited:
Just woke up, opened my front door .. AND THERE IT WAS ..

Can't play right now tho. DL time should take about 10 minutes. That XBOX 360 life.

Back
Top Bottom