Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
My instal took 10 min
that ps3 life
pimp.gif
Took about 10 mins on my 360 too

They did exactly what I was afraid that they would do for this game.
Make the driving super responsive. It almost feels like Saints Row :x

Yeah, I wish they would have stuck closer to gta IV handling. It feels a lot like the previous gen controls. And I'm playing on a 360 controller which I'm not use to for gta.

So happy to hear it feels like last gen's controls :D

Driving is fine IMO

I hope so only about 2 hours more until I finally get to play and judge for myself.

I watched ChrisSmoove first gameplay vid and the driving was a main concern to him also, and he said it was fine and the best out of the entire series.

Hate being "this guy" but is "loading story mode" the same as installing to HD?
remmeber everytime u booted up san andreas or vice city it would load that long status bar at the beginning each time. loading story mode is basically that

Absolutely, thanks. I was just trippin cuz it says Install Complete. Then when I watch the intro video, little things popping up here and there. Guess I was trippin. Now I'm starting all over. Just wasted an hour of my life but its all good :smokin

If y'all going back "home" make sure you got an smg, ammo, and armor because that block is flooded with ballas
I learned that the hard way. Rolled up to the block. Stayed in the car.

Looked away for a minute and damn near got clapped. The car was done
laugh.gif

Make the driving super responsive. It almost feels like Saints Row
sick.gif
Yeah, I wish they would have stuck closer to gta IV handling. It feels a lot like the previous gen controls. And I'm playing on a 360 controller which I'm not use to for gta.

So happy to hear it feels like last gen's controls
happy.gif
Driving is fine IMO

I hope so only about 2 hours more until I finally get to play and judge for myself.

I watched ChrisSmoove first gameplay vid and the driving was a main concern to him also, and he said it was fine and the best out of the entire series.
Now that I'm used to the driving it's nowhere near as bad as I originally thought.

It's not like saints row at all. Driving in that game is like a punishment.

is there a way to put on a seatbelt????
cause this morning after a sluggish start i was on the run for a good 20 minutes on 3 stars but ran into a guardrail on the freeway and i flew threw the windshield and died i was kinda heated to be taken out like that
ALSO are there no vigilante missions i stole the cop car thinking i could start em but nothing came up
also i was thinking i would get an automatic gun by going in the cop car and bullet proof vest but was wrong :smh:
cops be boxing u in they be going ham on just 2 stars and wait to test my skills against 5 stars i used to be the goat wanted level dude

Make the driving super responsive. It almost feels like Saints Row :x

So happy to hear it feels like last gen's controls :D
Driving is fine IMO

Now that I'm used to the driving it's nowhere near as bad as I originally thought.
It's not like saints row at all. Driving in that game is like a punishment.
ts just more about precision like in past gta games u could keep ur foot on the peddle and just drive hear stepping on the gas REALLY means stepping on the gas i gotta approach gta driving like real life driving with a steady foot and not a lead foot

Last edited:
All this armored truck talk....

Can you make away with the cash in them after you bust the locks?

Can anyone with the manual tell me what the like meter on the strippers cuz I made it rain on this chick several hundreds of dollars with nothing in return 
mad.gif

Man I installed the game and when I put the game disk in it keeps freezing right when that black screen with Rockstar's policies shows up. What should I do? :frown:

System is 360

Last edited:
Man I installed the game and when I put the game disk in it keeps freezing right when that black screen with Rockstar's policies shows up. What should I do? :frown:

System is 360

Man. Gon' pick up the game later. Also have the 360. Anybody else having the same issue?

Back
Top Bottom