Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I live in Santa Monica, driving down Los Santos' PCH was just like being there
laugh.gif

And I took a pic with the phone, my xbox froze
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 That's what I'm saying, since San Andreas dropped I've actually been to and lived in Los Angeles, this is a trip. 

The best part about GTA?  All the random things you see and hear.  Listening to these peds has me in tears.  So much random, hilarious banter.  

Gotta love the talk radio on here too.  JB Smoove is a damn fool.  
laugh.gif

I haven't done **** since I copped DA CHROME HEMI... Need to hit a lick and cop a spoiler tho. :smh: :lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
Man, earlier I smoked a doob and the next mission I played was Trevor's Grass Roots mission with the clowns...was trippy! But MAN, I just smoked another and the mission I played immediately after was the one where Michael gets abducted by aliens....I'm feeling good as hell and then that freefall/music/abstract scene came on
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
​, I bout OD'd on euphoria dawg, will play that mission again if allowed. Bravo R*
That chrome hemi 
smokin.gif
 might send my foreigns to the shop tomorrow

you can rob liquor and convenience stores too. and the armored trucks that ride around.

basically walk in and aim at whoever is behind the register and keep your gun aimed on them until they give you a bag of money.

Last edited:
GIF REQUEST

Someone PLEASE make a gif of the "Make It Rain" option in the strip club. So much potential.

For the stock market, use the main missions to your advantage/

Came up on some dough that way.

I HATEEEE WORRRKKKKKKK

Damn, i wake up, come in here and read all these new post, my *** has to sit at work and do nothing til at least 3pm... :smh:

Bruh this weekend tho....

R.I.P Self

iFruit finally working on my end. Mad I couldn't get the 1WhoKnox license plate. Oh well KPMAGE will work. Can't wait to get home to play this

Back
Top Bottom