Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Does anyone know if target accepts exchange for opened games for a new UNopened one? I purchased gta for ps3 and was playing for a bit then my girl surprised me with a copy. She opened it already so I have two opened copies with nothing to do with the 2nd one. If they give me a unopened one then maybe I can return it completely but I'm not sure if they do that.

It's worth a try, just ask for a store credit and get some snacks or something.

this god damn race son. ******g immoveable object ********. god damnit.
******g palm trees and random signs flip cars now and stop cars from moving forward?

i lead the whole god damn race and end up running into a random newspaper dispenser that turns the god damn car around causing all 5 cars to zoom ahead of me since i can't turn around the car fast enough since it moves in slow ******g motion once it spins out?

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

So its the game really worth buying?
I dont want to waste my money.

Running from the police as Trevor with "Dirty White Boy" playing has been one of my coolest moments so far.

aiight im bout to turn this off, been playing straight since midnight last night.

i have all 3 dudes and im about to start the mission with the submarine.

i somehow got an smg for free from ammunation with a ton of upgrades, when i first started.

i got most of my money from robbing stores.

i have a grenade launcher a sniper rifle tear gas and whats awesome is that you can hold all the weapons without having to abandon one.

as soon as i started the game and did the first few missions i drove all around the world in a dune buggy and that was fun as hell.

i discovered a type of compound that had right wing militiamen living there, they had towers with guards and a bunch of em came out blasting when i got in.

there is so much to do already and i haven't even unlocked most of the fun stuff.

this is why i prefer to play games like this as opposed to the kinds of games my homies play like madden..
indifferent.gif

Played golf with Franklin. Did well until the 4th hole. Messed up twice then I decided to hit a fellow golfer with my driver out of frustration :lol:

Last edited:
Once you get used to the driving it's so nice. getting the hang of flying now too. But I still fail so many mission, seems way harder.

still trying to figure out how to do that one hitter quitter from a while back.

Back
Top Bottom