Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

went a little overboard at the strip club
laugh.gif
all my money has been going into stocks gotta get my paper up
laugh.gif
I been running around doing hood rat stuff

I made a nice come up in stocks though, I won't give away what triggered it though

Are you guys playing pirated copies? I saw the torrent links earlier for PS3 and 360.

Not about that perma-banned from XBL life though.

Last edited:
:lol: I been running around doing hood rat stuff
I made a nice come up in stocks though, I won't give away what triggered it though

I was thinking about robbing a jewelry store like everyday and then buying the stocks when theyre low. But let me in on that secret bro. :nerd:

Can you just jump out and the character will automatically have a parachute on?

I havent tried and dont think so.

Are you guys playing pirated copies? I saw the torrent links earlier for PS3 and 360.

Not about that perma-banned from XBL life though.

yea they leaked on thursday and friday.

Last edited:
Smh guess I should have ordered from amazon even though it would have cost a bit more.

Ive gotten no info from R* since they took the money out my account Thurs. Gonna be pissed if I dont see it Tuesday

Some people are taking the info in here way to seriously lol. It's just a game people.

Last edited:

nerd.gif

If it doesn't ruin the story. Any tips would be much appreciated.
It happens during one of the Random Events.  A guy gets his bicycle stolen, I get it back for him and few days later he sends me an e-mail

saying thanks and that he's really the CEO of a new company and for helping him out he gives me $100k in stock in his company.

I sold most of the stock and bought a business with it.

Last edited:
Update on how Gamestop is handling the midnight release.

Not sure if if all Gamestop stores are doing it this way.

I just called my local Gamestop store and the told me that they are going to start finalizing pre orders and giving out your paid off final pick up recite starting at 9PM.They are doing it in groups of people at midnight to get their game.So the earlier you get to the store and finalize your pre order the faster the process should go_Once you get your final recite you can bounce and comeback sometime closer to midnight and you won't have to deal with having to lineup and worry about idiots cutting the line or saving a spot for their homies.

My store said they have over 200 pre orders alone at their store.It didn't help that the other Gamestop right across the street from this one recently closed and they transferred all of their pre orders to the Gamestop where I'm going to the midnight release.

Update on how Gamestop is handling the midnight release.

Not sure if if all Gamestop stores are doing it this way.

I just called my local Gamestop store and the told me that they are going to start finalizing pre orders and giving out your paid off final pick up recite starting at 9PM.They are doing it in groups of people at midnight to get their game.So the earlier you get to the store and finalize your pre order the faster the process should go_Once you get your final recite you can bounce and comeback sometime closer to midnight and you won't have to deal with having to lineup and worry about idiots cutting the line or saving a spot for their homies.

My store said they have over 200 pre orders alone at their store.It didn't help that the other Gamestop right across the street from this one recently closed and they transferred all of their pre orders to the Gamestop where I'm going to the midnight release.
Can confirm. Payed off my pre-order yesterday and this is exactly what I was told.

LKJLKFdmnjw;lkn****lsalkfjlksdjfj

I won't be able to pick it up until later this week. I have two exams this week, and a paper due... and I'm working 45 hours. fml

Back
Top Bottom