Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Yeah I vote for one crew...also start weeding out the weak that barely play....we have numbers but can use quality...I gotta say a couple of you xbox dudes would be an awesome asset if we all band together, you dudes have put in that major work..

I'm wit it. I was originally in Team Niketalk but it was mostly PS3 dudes. If we can get everyone in one group that would :smokin. I'm still in Team Niketalk its just not my active crew.

I vote for one crew both systems. Our stats and rank would be :pimp: all joined in one. For the ps3 side it seems majority is on the "team niketalk" one

Yeah I vote for one crew...also start weeding out the weak that barely play....we have numbers but can use quality...I gotta say a couple of you xbox dudes would be an awesome asset if we all band together, you dudes have put in that major work..

^ This. One crew to rule them all.

That would work best and always do a sweep of inactive dudes every 2 weeks or so for those that want membership but can't get in due to cats holdin spots.

I think I'm on the PS3 one, not really a fan of Online, feel free to kick me out the crew if I'm hogging a spot. PSN: RomeBee4

SMH all the work we put into xbox 360 gone. last time i checked we was ranked 1330 or something |I

**** a jhawkin dude

Its still showing up on my page..... NAh I aint leaving. We put up good numbers man

cant he just give the crew leadership up.....
This is BS

PS3 NEEDS TO COME TO US!!!!

Last edited:
We need to do a roll call and see who earns their spot on the crew....can't have inactive members taking up spots in the roster so we can welcome the rest of the Xbox bros and have 1 crew...crews are gonna be major once the content editor comes into play .

Im already in team nt just not set it as active.

Ill see how the xbox one plays out like if he gets impeached and go from there.

Whatever you dudes decide, make sure AZwildcats91 stays on the crew. His value to the community is to valuable...

You can remove me from the crew to make room for other guys. Stopped playing this game: kjbaron89

How do yall change the emblem in game?  I'm tryna put that gucci on my shirt...

Also, one of the Niketalk groups is ranked higher.....if that even effects anything.  
eyes.gif

We need to do a roll call and see who earns their spot on the crew....can't have inactive members taking up spots in the roster so we can welcome the rest of the Xbox bros and have 1 crew...crews are gonna be major once the content editor comes into play .

Yea, now the million dollar question is, when do we do the sweep and put this plan into action? Should be before the first DLC which is slated to drop early next month

Thats why him disbanding it is dumb. ..... It should be the other way around. No offense pS3 bruhs

None taken bruh...it makes a lot of sense, our crew just been running smooth as hell so it seems like the good vibe lucky crew...ya definately the better crew, but I think if ya come over and we have an actively involved crew members, we will climb the leaderboards...,just gotta stop filling around and knock these missions down...

Back
Top Bottom