Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
The goat besides CJ and Franklin :pimp:
anyone-have-any-theories-as-to-what-happened-to-luis-lopez-v0-5rtz8fyitcta1.jpg
This spinoff was better than the main game if we're being honest.

This spinoff was better than the main game if we're being honest.

Yeah GTA IV took me like 2 years to finish. I didn't get back to finishing the main story on PS3 until after the 2 episodic content DLC's came to PS3. Microsoft paid big money for that DLC to be time exclusive to XBOX 360 back then.

GTA IV's main story line was just really dark with Niko being a eastern european guy. His cousin Roman was annoying as hell. The car driving in that game sucked and felt like driving a boat.

GTA Vice is still my favorite out of all the GTA games that have been released.

This right here man for me and a lot of people after getting home the first time and loading up the game on your PS2 and this was the first that song came on after the intro shoot out scene:

The game's soundtrack was just crazy good and I bought and even still have the limited edition OST CD boxset that came on 5 cd's.

Then you had the hollywood voice actors: Ray Liotta Tommy Vercetti, Tom Sizemore, Dennis Hopper, Burt Reynolds, Jenna Jameson, Danny Trejo, Gary Busey etc.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom