Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Doubt 6 gets released on a Nintendo console just based off the ratcheting from the trailer.

GTA 5 hasn't released yet just the trilogy on Nintendo.

By the time GTA 6 releases I'll be a Dad and even if I have time to play it I was only planning to play kid friendly Nintendo games with my toddler and wouldn't want to expose a child to GTA lol.

We'll see how it goes... the game looks dope though but the leaker from 1-2 years ago that leaked the gameplay and the main character being female killed the hype for me but the trailer has me intrigued.

My main thing is I hope the driving mechanics are good. I didn't even finish/play GTA 4 due to the driving mechanics feeling like every car was a boat :smh:

Doubt 6 gets released on a Nintendo console just based off the ratcheting from the trailer.

GTA 5 hasn't released yet just the trilogy on Nintendo.

By the time GTA 6 releases I'll be a Dad and even if I have time to play it I was only planning to play kid friendly Nintendo games with my toddler and wouldn't want to expose a child to GTA lol.

We'll see how it goes... the game looks dope though but the leaker from 1-2 years ago that leaked the gameplay and the main character being female killed the hype for me but the trailer has me intrigued.

My main thing is I hope the driving mechanics are good. I didn't even finish/play GTA 4 due to the driving mechanics feeling like every car was a boat :smh:

Trash.

Played that for about 30 mins and i was done :lol:

Don’t mean to derail the thread but these weirdos just keep reminding us why they’re ****ing losers in the first place.

Apartheid Elon draws the line at shooting cops.

649AC277-B96B-4A24-9B6A-A0686B7AE678.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom