Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I seen some people complaining about the driving , I'm starting to think people don't believe in using brakes or their driving just sucks in games. The driving is way better than most driving games that are out & is a huge improvement from GTA IV. Btw I really hate the wanted system in this smh

can't beat someone up without that star showing up :lol:

Just said F it to the PS4 and pre-ordered the PS3 Bundle for tonight lolol.

I JUST put in the pre-order to Best Buy online and my question is, do I have to wait for the e-mail that says it's available for pick up, or can I just show up hoping that they have processed my order?

For those that pre-ordered at Best Buy, have you guys received your e-mail that it's available for pickup?

Who's the chick in your avy :pimp:

To those that have the pirated copy what game would you relate the driving to?

Was just playing Ballad online last night after not touching GTA 4 for a long time.. The driving is terrible. All wheels fully inflated just sliding around all over the place.

Just said F it to the PS4 and pre-ordered the PS3 Bundle for tonight lolol.

I JUST put in the pre-order to Best Buy online and my question is, do I have to wait for the e-mail that says it's available for pick up, or can I just show up hoping that they have processed my order?

For those that pre-ordered at Best Buy, have you guys received your e-mail that it's available for pickup?

Got the email this morning saying it'll be ready tomorrow morning

Was this game developed on the 360 or on the ps3?  Which one is the ported version?

Will I be able to download this game at midnight on my ps3 on psn? I already bought it on psn

finished paying off my copy at gamestop, they told me the midnight release is going to be at another gamestop and i have to let them know if i'll go there in advance tho. i'll just wait til tomorrow morning since i have class until 10 pm tonight. gonna do my homework and just chill.

just found out this won't be releasing on the next generation consoles anytime soon...........
i was planning on getting the PS4 with GTA 5

I'm taking my chances at Walmart. No pre order, walking in at 12...

Did the same with the past 2 COD and had no trouble. I just hope it's the same!

question for us with the downloaded copy. how does this work once multiplayer comes out? are we safe? lol

Back
Top Bottom