Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I would like to know as well. I sat on a diverse investment in stocks for 7 in game days and not one is really paying off.
Could you explain more, im looking for how to work that stock. Invested in jaynorris mission but no luck with that
I need some stock tips

I made 100K with Franklin.

After Trevor came to los santos i switched to franklin and eventually lester called and had me assassinate people. The first missino was to kill some guy in a pharmaceutical company (i forgot to buy those stocks) and the 2nd mission was to kill jurors who were gonna testify against some cigarette company. Lester called and told me to invest. Went and bought 1000 shares and after a couple game days netted 100K in profti. :smokin I suggest investing with all 3 of my character instead of just franklin that way they'll all make something

Last edited:
I would like to know as well. I sat on a diverse investment in stocks for 7 in game days and not one is really paying off.
Could you explain more, im looking for how to work that stock. Invested in jaynorris mission but no luck with that
I need some stock tips

I made 100K with Franklin.

After Trevor came to los santos i switched to franklin and eventually lester called and had me assassinate people. The first missino was to kill some guy in a pharmaceutical company (i forgot to buy those stocks) and the 2nd mission was to kill jurors who were gonna testify against some cigarette company. Lester called and told me to invest. Went and bought 1000 shares and after a couple game days netted 100K in profti. :smokin I suggest investing with all 3 of my character instead of just franklin that way they'll all make something

Partly wish I didn't read the spoiler, but also glad I did. Buy the stocks before or after the hits?

Seriously though none of y'all hit that dust and went on to have a shoot out with Aliens trying to abduct you? I can't beat it.

Missions are fun as hell but I've only gotten 2-3 golds so far smh.

Ended up buying that hangar to run dope and guns with Trevor. Nets 7k for air del. and 5k for the buggy.
Bought the cab company with Franklin, 2k weekly.
With Michael I bought that bar 8k a week.

Side missions be random as hell, though.

Took Nikki (stripper) back to her crib 
pimp.gif

So i went to the strip club picked up 1 girl and brought her to her crib and smashed. did the same with 2 other girls so now i have 3 contacts...funny thing is everytime i hit them up they dont pick up :smh:... all 3 girls did send me some nudes :lol:

They got me feeling like Heisenberg stealing methanol with Micheal on this laughing gas mission.

Banged a stripper twice btw. Anyone bang two strippers at once yet??

So i went to the strip club picked up 1 girl and brought her to her crib and smashed. did the same with 2 other girls so now i have 3 contacts...funny thing is everytime i hit them up they dont pick up :smh:... all 3 girls did send me some nudes :lol:

They alone, on the pole, oooooooooh [/Weeknd voice]

Seriously though none of y'all hit that dust and went on to have a shoot out with Aliens trying to abduct you? I can't beat it.
Yeah that was that killa. He grew it himself. I beat that one first time too. But Im trying to beat every mission I do with 100% and Im having a hard time beating it while taking minimal damge. Them aliens be mindf'n a *****

I think its funny that the aliens are using vapes to kill you

Last edited:
Man these mountain lions ain't no joke! Trying to hunt with trevor but they stay attacking me soon as I pull my phone out to take a pic of my kills lol.

Yeah that was that killa. He grew it himself. I beat that one first time too. But Im trying to beat every mission I do with 100% and Im having a hard time beating it while taking minimal damge. Them aliens be mindf'n a *****

I hid behind one of the big yellow walls. The aliens perched high can't hit through the walls.

Went to the strip club grabbed Peach tried to take her home she tells me that i dont sleep around i got a boyfriend. Spent 200 on that girl. Lol

Also, landing planes is hard as hell.

About to cop GTAIII, Vice City and San Andreas for old times sake.

I've never played San Andreas :wow:

Where does it rank amongst the rest of them?

as far as gameplay GTA V > San Andreas

but San Andreas will always be number one in my heart no matter what :lol:

Yeah I think San Andreas > GTA V too.

I'm sort of getting used to the driving in GTA V, but I'm still crashing and running into people and poles all over the place. In San Andreas boy I get behind that wheel and whip it like a slave 5 stars couldn't stop me, but once I hit 6 stars and the tanks came out I was done.

Even though GTA V does seem to have a lot of **** to do if such a big aspect of the game hinders it I kind of feel like >D even though I know dudes going to come at me about the driving needing to be realistic and they went away from the cartoon and arcadey days of last gen with San Andreas... but yet they put a lot of stuff that isn't realistic like the aliens and whatever else nonsense I havne't encountered yet :lol:

Sometimes bigger and more isn't necassarily better in the grand scheme of things.

Yep I did that mission and beat it the first time but it was not easy at all.

I hid behind one of the big yellow walls. The aliens perched high can't hit through the walls.

Spoiler below on how to beat this mission easily.

I did this mission with the dude with the house in the hills if this is the ones that you're talking about and was having problems, but an easy way to do it is right when you start off with the chain gun and you're plowing them down coming from between that overhead with the split wall is after you kill all of them off and before the second wave starts up when they start trying to abduct you and hit you with that blue partical beam thing is to go where the first set was spawning right under that overhead with the split wall and just take them out from there at a distance adn then the ones that are too far to get to you will teleport down and start running towards you. It might take a little longer but it'll get the job done eventually.

Gonna play with it more once I get home from work todayand try to hone my driving skills more. I'm mostly doing the missions right now though. Ihaven't really went out exploring besides driving and try to get a feel for it and see if I can whip it like I did with CJ in San Andreas.

Back
Top Bottom