Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I can't find the Bugatti anywhere. I drove around Rockford Hills nothing. But I got Franklin a Lambo & Phantom. Just need the Bugatti

ya'll really stay at that unicorn place?  Place makes me feel like whats the word for 3dphelia? videogamephelia? 

I dont see the appeal.

Swagged off with infernus
All that was missing was da m3

Ubermacht is BMW so the Sentinel is the M3. the same car Micheals wife has

so im guessing theres no way to get Franklins strength up besides golf and shooting the fair with random peds?

that takes too long, guess Rock* thinks black ppl dont play tennis :smh: they should have at least put basketball back in

all those ball courts and you even use them, a waste. In San Andreas you could shoot around with CJ

its no fair that the psycho Canadian hipster can play but Franklin cant, Im tryna ace ppl Forum Gangsta style

Nikki is loosy goosey with the *****. Franklin and Michael both had that.

Nikki is a ******, so I've been told :nerd:

:x :x :x if true, how did ppl find that out? watched her dance on the pole one time and I saw no sack or adams apple :rolleyes she kinda ugly tho anyway

well that just means ill stick with Infernus, she high class, she live in Rockford Hills with the celebs :smokin

Voice.

Last edited:
Those peacoats are so legit, the navy blue one :pimp:

Anyone knows where to get swimming trunks for franklin?...like for him to just rock swimming trunks and I can lounge in his kick *** pool!

Anyone do a random event where you have to get back this chick's stolen car? Some chick Saeeda.
Just got a text saying she's sending me a top selling men's suit. It's whack as **** though

did you get a garage/free garage? when you're in there, push the right d-pad and it should say super car or something and you can select it.

Where's the location of the free garage? Do you have to sign in when you're playing the game or just on the computer?

did you get a garage/free garage? when you're in there, push the right d-pad and it should say super car or something and you can select it.

Where's the location of the free garage? Do you have to sign in when you're playing the game or just on the computer?

Grove Street Garage for Franklin, Vinewood Garage for Micheal, and Pillbox Garage for Trevor. if you didnt get them free then they cost $30,000

Where did u find the pants??? I can't find any other jeans options besides what he comes with

Suburban has them

Last edited:

The free garage is the regular garages just you get them for free when you link the accounts. After you link them, make sure your game goes online to finish the sync.

So GTA Online is basically going to be a big beta for the first couple weeks. NT currently has over 100 members.

How do customize rims and where do I find the FIB floor plans?

This game is too fun to rush through...those Pap missions are hilarious.....I can see them doing ALOT of DL content, like better stores, something like the Gap...ability to hijack a bus and do a route, a pizza delivery mission, can missions....or are these options already?...I know is things you were able to do in the past

Back
Top Bottom