Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

That video was crucialll...

Got my stick chuckin game up :pimp:

I was tryna do this before with grenades... stickies are soooo much better.

The bugatti with max performance mods and franklin is stoooopid. Workin on all bugattis n franks garage. Got 2 so far after blowin one up with an ill timed sticky lol

If I buy a car online with franklin, store it in the Grove St garage, take it out, and ditch it somewhere doing a mission or just free roaming

Does it respawn back in the Grove St garage?

Nope. Pray its impound but its 50/50... at best

Lost several gattis this way :smh

That video was crucialll...

Got my stick chuckin game up :pimp:

I was tryna do this before with grenades... stickies are soooo much better.

The bugatti with max performance mods and franklin is stoooopid. Workin on all bugattis n franks garage. Got 2 so far after blowin one up with an ill timed sticky lol

Where'd you get the outfit & hair from?

Noticed that if you leave a car in Trevor's safehouse garage for a while, its gets real dusty. Small details like that make me appreciate this game a lil more

These ****** up here getting high in the trailer :lol:

Last edited:
Where'd you get the outfit & hair from?

Not sure breh. I jus be buyin any and all stuff i like at the dif stores then jus go n the crib n put summin together. Get ur haircut on rodeo. Shades at suburban.

Bugatti boys crew in full effect when online drops. :pimp:

Im keepin the phantom doe... the way u can feeeel the weight of the car even n the video game :wow:

That was my first come upins. Keepin her forever. Jus swappin rims n paint when bored

Not sure breh. I jus be buyin any and all stuff i like at the dif stores then jus go n the crib n put summin together. Get ur haircut on rodeo. Shades at suburban.

Bugatti boys crew in full effect when online drops. :pimp:

Im keepin the phantom doe... the way u can feeeel the weight of the car even n the video game :wow:

That was my first come upins. Keepin her forever. Jus swappin rims n paint when bored

Got a ps3 crew?

I'm gonna crack these beers and finish up the story now. I have so much more to do after the story is done too. BTW, you only need 20 Stranger and Freak missions but there's really 58. Same thing with Hobbies, Misc, and Random Events; there's a lot more than what's really required, which I think is really dope. 

I was in the trailer with Trevor and he's casually doing this with the door open. 
When Jimmy Teabags Michael instead of the Merryweather dude. 

Last edited:
Can you go into each characters garage with 1 player? I wanted to put my rolls royce from trevor garage into franklins

nah you cant but you can switch to Trevor and park the Rolls in Trevors parking spot at Wads cousins crib

then switch to Franklin and go pick it up.

Thats what ive been doing when find cars for that i want for specific characters

Its also how I upgrade them all for free: park em, switch to Franklin, drive to LSC, customize them, drive back, park, switch characters then go pick it up

Takes a long damb time tho, but it saves money if you got the patience for it

Last edited:
nah you cant but you can switch to Trevor and park the Rolls in Trevors parking spot at Wads cousins crib

then switch to Franklin and go pick it up.

Thats what ive been doing when find cars for that i want for specific characters

Its also how I upgrade them all for free: park em, switch to Franklin, drive to LSC, customize them, drive back, park, switch characters then go pick it up

Takes a long damb time tho, but it saves money if you got the patience for it

I took a few cars there and noticed they won't let you do body work or spoilers. Maybe it was the type of cars I was using but I forgot which cars I was trying

you cant put a spoiler or body kits on every car, only certain cars give you that option

I got a question: when do you fully unlock all the option at LSC?

im at 45% and I still haven't unlocked 100% armor, the 4th engine upgrade, the last of the rims, red tire smoke, etc

Oh I didn't even realize!!! Lamar is the same dude that does the black jesus and everest parodies lol.

Also did anyone else find 
a van parked in the desert with the doors open. shows as a random blue dot

trevor says come out come out where ever you are

I got out to inspect the van

and got sniped immediately

and I didn't end up in the hospital

Sounds like a no country for old men spoof.

For those who are still having trouble getting the GTR...For some reason I can't pull out my camera when in this garage.

Back
Top Bottom