Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

so u have to rank up in order to do anything online :x

can only buy a pistol and rob stores evading stars basically, dont even have a crib to save a whip

I can't update my game. My game freezes on me after I choose the option to update now. :stoneface:

Edit:
After a bit of frustration and messing around, I found a workaround. :pimp:

Last edited:
I can't even get pass this ******g racing ****. It says to go to the race trigger but there is nothing there. :stoneface:

once you get past the ****** unnecessary tutorial that just slows things up, it's mediocre. In the normal mode you still have the idiots who just try to kill you and then try to kick you causing your rep to easily lower to be placed with other "bad sports". The cops are also annoying because they go after you if you're driving any vehicle BUT the one you own which means they're on your *** a lot during free roam.

if youre logged in, stay logged in

i logged out to remake my character and i cant connect now.

yo, i made a female, prolly the only person

when lamar picks you up he has a rose and tries to game you LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

"The Gorgeous Gangster... The Handsome Hustler"

Tell PonsBoys I need those Croc-Skins in a Sz 12! :pimp:

Honestly, the servers were constipated when I was on earlier...

Probably a lot worse now...

Couldn't even start my first solo mission without it being glitchy... I was ready to race too smh
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
when you make your character, the options for hair and clothes come free, later you have to buy those items for money.....fyi

and when you do the intro, when they tell you to go to the chop shop, find a dope car, because it becomes your default car.

Anybody online on PS3 right now? I'm trying to play this before work this afternoon but it won't connect :smh:

Host keeps failing.

Back
Top Bottom