Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I preferred the SA voice acting. Samuel L Jackson, Young Maylay, MC Eiht, The Game, among others I'm forgetting. Lamar and the dude voicing Trevor did a crazy job in V though.

I switched to Michael and decided to change clothes....

Walked in on the wife goin hard with a dildo lmao. The random events puts this game over the top don't know how you could get bored.

Is anyone else stuck at the online car race?? I'm just here and it says "Launching session" on the bottom right but its been like this for about 15 mins smh. I'm here with 2 other guys too

Right after this pic (before i could put my camera away) I was run over by a punk *** *******, then I respawned & the B***** ran me over again >:

Last edited:
I've got some free time but I don't wanna hop on GTA online until tonight, maybe tomorrow...you guys are making it sound really glitchy :frown:

Right after this pic (before i could put my camera away) I was run over by a punk *** *******, then I respawned & the B***** ran me over again >:

**** YOUR SELFIES... I'm glad u got ran over twice for profiling. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

This mess fun as hell. Its a bunch missions to do. Be sure to put ya bread in the atm after jobs tho. Sheisty ******s

Last edited:
I haven't read up on anything in regards to online play.  Can somebody give me some cliffnotes?  Is it just a bunch of random people running around causing havoc? 

Guys...just got off the phone with my girl. I was supposed to chill with her today but she has strep throat and her period and just wants to take it easy and sleep. Got me feeling like...

Got some alone time to check out the online tonight
pimp.gif

I'm low key hoping I get strep throat so I can stay home from work and play. What the hell is wrong with me?

Last edited:
Its working smooth for me now. This morning was the worst. went back to sleep. Now its ok for me on xbox.

Guys...just got off the phone with my girl. I was supposed to chill with her today but she has strep throat and her period and just wants to take it easy and sleep. Got me feeling like...

Got some alone time to check out the online tonight
pimp.gif

I'm low key hoping I get strep throat so I can stay home from work and play. What the hell is wrong with me?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 post of the day right here jack

I still cant get online on PS3 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom