Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
i wish it would add the people on our team to our friends list, that seems like the logical thing to do.

it seems like the people on PS3 are the only ones getting their dudes deleted and having to start all over.

i might be on later tonight.

PSN-doctorbear6000 add me to da list please.

we got this little nt game going between 2 nters and me and damn is it boring waiting turns.

On the run from a 4 star wanted level during a mission and I toss a sticky bomb at SWAT while driving... hit a pole and took myself out with them
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
. My bad to who ever was in there with me. It would've looked bad *** if that pole wasn't there though.

Ah this game is even better online , hate that poverty life at first living out your car with wack **** clothes

This n popamolly over here going for a swim while I'm getting clapped by the lost mc :rofl: :rofl:

Game is a trip online....but I can see the trolls getting annoying, 3 seconds in I was ran over by some fool for no reason.

We definately should set up times for as many of us to meet....azul I saw you requested me, I'm trying to level up....lol

Went straight to Bamboloy (sp) and splurgeeeddd

Will be on late tomorrow night after I get off work. I'm talking like 12am pacific. Who's trynna run some late night shenanigans on xbl?

Will be on late tomorrow night after I get off work. I'm talking like 12am pacific. Who's trynna run some late night shenanigans on xbl?

im still online if you wana hit me up. im tired of missions so i just wanna **** around

xbl : biack mamba 91

not sure which one of y'all that was, but i put someone on a highlight film lol.

I got the weed pack first and dude had me on the bridge.

I parked, hopped out, ducked behind my **** and was gonna have a stand off. but nah, dude tried to come run me over. didn't know I tossed a sticky ......BOOM. off to heaven you go.

And wow. Me and some NT fam were stealing a plane, XBL cuts off for an update. SMH. my teammates died and I was doing work from the pickup truck bed with the sniper rifle.

yo im trying to make some money tonight who every down PSN: Suberzat

I think I was in a TDM dip w/ u earlier. Playing against some dudes. I'm trying to get enough money for a crib, just bout a lil garage, 2 car in a nice lil spot.

How yall dudes gettin so much money so quick?

& btw they patched the 9k thing. Yall gotta earn the bread now

& it wont lemme join anybody without it. My seesion is empty................. cept 1 other person

Last edited:
aye this patch thing is crazy, we did that titan mission, got the plane flying it to the checkpoint and our pilot gets an update disappears. the one that replaced him did not know how to fly so it just freefalled :x :lol:

Back
Top Bottom