Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Caught him slipping like these cats caught me outta walking out of Amu-Nation.

Blew me off the sidewalk..vest and all.

:lol:

I dont even wait for fools to get done shopping anymore... I just run up in that ***** and come at their neck. Being in the store doesnt put you on passive mode at all. :x

If you body someone in the store it's only two stars anyway. Two stars is lightwork with the bullet proof turbo kitted chrom bentley gt. :lol:

bike glitchers^

You Joking Right? I do missions all day. You know how we get down>You on the team too

BTW its funny when someone thinks they are safe when running in ammunation & I send two RPGs thru that door :lol:

Last edited:
Since the crew has reached 300, I am officially kicking anyone who isn't from NikeTalk. Just warning everyone now, inbox me your social club if you arent on the official psn/xbl list right now

Last edited:
are you with Niketalk or Team Niketalk ?

either way, PM sent. im not tryna run solo

Last edited:
by the way, tell me about the people in the crew that go against the grain so I can also kick them, there is so many people to kick, I just want to restart but I cant

reading is fundamental.

no matter how many more times you kill the dude than he kills you

you still lose money

i usually merk people 4 times for every death i get.....what do i get for it? 2k off my bank.

awesome.

(my deleted character had a k/d of 5.79 vs users)

make a corny joke about that, too, tho.

the audacity of dudes using auto aim and trolling me about deaths

:rofl:

500 missions? only 5% of them pay what the time is worth to do the mission

you can't even just sit in deathmatch lobbies

iv's deathmatch was wayyyyyy more fun

actually the only reason i was geeked about this game

its poor now

most of the deathmatches i've joined arent even on the streets

i.e.

no cars, no climbing up buildings, no running dudes off open areas

just alot of camping

unless, of course, you in an auto aim lobby

then, everyone has their guns blazing

LMAOOOOOOOOO

You in the wrong deathmatches bruh. Chasing shots is a good dm, getaway too for teams.

I play dm often and usually come in 1st. Dat auto aim flick

Psn- xxsn00pexx

Heated LS Customs decided to replace my R8 instead of 1 of the 2 Futos I have in my garage like i told them to :smh:

Last edited:
Im on the ps3 crew, I think im muscle dont kick me. I been running with a bunch of different members, finally got a mic now to talk too.

We eating good out here. My whole team straight. :nthat:

Clearing out servers 1 by 1

I'm gna be on this level soon. :smokin

Bruhs it's a war zone every time I try to go upgrade my car :x

Just raised up the money to cop da Aston Martin and on my way to ls customs then I see a mad sketchy dude is following me, I don't go In because I don't want to get lit up after I come out so I wait for him. We both start shooting and kill each other, my car get impounded by the Feds now I have to go steal it from the impound lot :smh:

Last edited:
Bruhs it's a war zone every time I try to go upgrade my car :x

Just raised up the money to cop da Aston Martin and on my way to ls customs then I see a mad sketchy dude is following me, I don't go In because I don't want to get lit up after I come out so I wait for him. We both start shooting and kill each other, my car get impounded by the Feds now I have to go steal it from the impound lot :smh:

Next time go straight into LS customs, insure your car, if you come out and he manages to blow your car up or kills you then destroys your whip, he's gonna get charged for it, and you'll get a new car with a simple call

Back
Top Bottom