Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Which one of yall flew me to the side of the map over the hills and kicked me out of the helicopter? Took me a good 10 minutes (real time) just to get back in town...

@BriHunna ... Sorry for killing you earlier. I didnt know who was who...

I need that Lava Red paint for the car fleet DESPERATELY!... :pimp:

Call your mechanic and drive back brah. 2 minutes real time

i am going to do an invite only lobby for the crew only.

can some of you  also stop inviting randoms into the crew that aren't even on this site..
grin.gif

those people are also worthless and dead weight, taking up spaces for members that are actually on here.

Last edited:
Yo which NT'ers on the PS3 NT crew has this alien space docker whip:

I want it for my garage.

I can hook people up with the Hijacker Khamelion car, Carbon RS motorcycle, or Hot knife classic car that came in the Collectors Edition DLC.

If people only knew the struggle that space docker was in single player.

Would not be giving that ish out for free :lol:

I want it for my garage.

I can hook people up with the Hijacker Khamelion car, Carbon RS motorcycle, or Hot knife classic car that came in the Collectors Edition DLC.
Aye that's why Xbox better man I already spread the love to Ezy with that car
laugh.gif
Yoo hook it up :lol: I'm about to be online

gon be on after midnight. finally bought an Entity, got some decent chafe in my account but still need more to buy attack copper and other things

im just trying to get that regular dune buggy...

i cant seem to find it anywhere online.

i did a mission where you pick one up but it vanished..
grin.gif

im just trying to get that regular dune buggy...

i cant seem to find it anywhere online.

i did a mission where you pick one up but it vanished..>D                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

You can't store it.

Yo I need this for my garage, but I probably won't be getting on until tomorrow. I also have the collector's vehicles if anybody wants them, or if you want the hammer. Hmu GT dirtoffmybape

I sent dat request, need the other collectors edition whips :smokin We can trade, got that spaceship from spizike

Last edited:

I want it for my garage.

The CE works too? If it does I got those cars so if anybody needs them let me know.

Back
Top Bottom