Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
FREE KARIN FUTO worth 113K if ya'll need help eatin still. Please know how to dupe cars beforehand tho. Im not connecting my mic cause Im not tryin to deal with the newbie questions. lol.

Do an easy mission tho like one of Gerald's so we can get both get the quick RP. I'll do the mission just drive far away in the whip. :lol:

PSN: DEBOS_DRAWS

HOLLA.

you dont even need to be with him, nor complete the mission...just die

You don't even gotta join the mission. Just have him get the mission himself and start it. You can stay in freeroam

Last edited:

working on the autobots one.....R* better let us start using all these emblems and not just have to stick with one!

It said it was free in-app.

Did OMGLSPD.

Wish you could do spaces tho :lol:

Last edited:
shoutouts to ca_allday, peesn id and stabba.
yoo that **** was mad funny.
and i hope the guy who stole ur tank gets a full week in bad sports :lol:

dude ran over 4 of my supercars :rofl:

Its nothin :pimp:

Me and my boy were punishing these dudes trying to glitch. they were heated we wouldnt let them do it :lol:

the highlighter pack

0_0.jpg

i want to rearrang emy garage to put all the neons together but I don't want to risk losing any of them

especially the 100k Sultan.  Can it be done?

Boy have I been sleeping on this thread recently. You can duplicate cars 
eek.gif
 I need that hook up. I been struggling to put enough into the cars I have to do the LSC glitch. Anybody down to help me out? I can hop online now. PSN - trent13dizzle

Back
Top Bottom